Touch button with ball metal 6mm - Pack of 10
A pack of 10 buttons with metal ball.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- MCP3008 - CAN 10bits 8 channel SPI
- Pack of 10 connectors Grove Universal 4 pines
- Analog 2-axis Thumb Joystick with Select Button + Breakout Board
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Green
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- Soft Tactile Button (8mm) x 10
- Keyboard Silicone elastomer 4 x 4 - for 3mm LED
- Soft Silicone Top 6mm Push-buttons (20-pack) - Translucent
Add metal elegance to your project with this pack of 10 touch buttons with metal ball. They diposent to a beautiful shine style industrial for them with light blue below. Not only are they beautiful, but they are also good if you have an actuator that will push the button with an angle.
The small switches are the "buttons" standard on electronic projects. They can be used on a PCB, but also on a bredaboard. Contacts are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed, they are temporarily closed.
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 7.2 x 7.2 mm mm mm / 0.4 "x 0.3" x 0.3 "
- Weight: 0.4 g / 0.0 oz