Touch button with ball metal 6mm - Pack of 10
A pack of 10 buttons with metal ball.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- TMP36 temperature sensor
- 2 X female connector 1 X 10 to the steps of 2mm (Xbee)
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- IFixit Jimmy - Knife for opening electronic
- Pack of 200 Leds - 3mm and 5mm - Red Green Green Blue Yellow Yellow White
- Soft Silicone Top 6mm Push-buttons (20-pack) - Translucent
- Adafruit Feather nRF52 Bluefruit-nRF52832
- Mini Soft Touch Push-button Switches (6mm square) x 10 pack
- MCP3008 - CAN 10bits 8 channel SPI
Add metal elegance to your project with this pack of 10 touch buttons with metal ball. They diposent to a beautiful shine style industrial for them with light blue below. Not only are they beautiful, but they are also good if you have an actuator that will push the button with an angle.
The small switches are the "buttons" standard on electronic projects. They can be used on a PCB, but also on a bredaboard. Contacts are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed, they are temporarily closed.
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 7.2 x 7.2 mm mm mm / 0.4 "x 0.3" x 0.3 "
- Weight: 0.4 g / 0.0 oz