Touch button with ball metal 6mm - Pack of 10
A pack of 10 buttons with metal ball.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Cable extension for Servo - 30 cm
- Rigid wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- Adafruit Monochrome lattice Driver PCB for 4 x 4 Keypad & LED 3mm
- 18 bit TFT 2.2 "320 x 240 IPS display
- Roll of copper with adhesive driver 6mm X 15 m
- Adafruit 16x8 LED Matrix Driver Backpack - HT16K33 Breakout
- Analog Thumbstick Breakout Board Mini
- Pump desoldering nozzle PTFE 194 mm metal body
- Mini Thumbstick 2 analog axes
Add metal elegance to your project with this pack of 10 touch buttons with metal ball. They diposent to a beautiful shine style industrial for them with light blue below. Not only are they beautiful, but they are also good if you have an actuator that will push the button with an angle.
The small switches are the "buttons" standard on electronic projects. They can be used on a PCB, but also on a bredaboard. Contacts are normally open (disconnected) and when the button is pressed, they are temporarily closed.
- Dimensions: 10.5 x 7.2 x 7.2 mm mm mm / 0.4 "x 0.3" x 0.3 "
- Weight: 0.4 g / 0.0 oz