Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - white
- Block battery 8xAA with ON-OFF switch and connector Jack 2,1 mm
- Kit of receptacles small simple row for customised cables
- Mini speaker with cables - 8 ohm 0, 5W
- Cable USB - TTL for Debug-Console Raspberry PI series
- Cable SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF
- Steerable 2.4 GHz Dipole antenna with RP - SMA - 2dBi
- SN754410 - Compatible L293D
- Battery Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 100mAh
Sliding scale pricing
|Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter||10||3,19 €|
This battery will allow you to connect 4 batteries type AA in series to achieve a voltage between 4V and 6V. It has a launch or switch to cut the power.
Using the type NiMH battery, you will have a voltage of 5, 2V full load and 4, 4V end-of-battery, or a nominal voltage of 4, 8V. With alkaline batteries, you will have a 6, 4V at full load and 4V end of battery voltage, either a nominal voltage of 6V.
With recheargeables batteries, the output voltage will be close to 5V, with alkaline batteries, you can add a 1N4001 diode to drop the voltage of 6V to 5, 3V.
- Dimensions: 2.5 "x 2.66" x 0.75 "
Cable: 6 "long
Weight: 31.84 g