Transparent case for Arduino or Metro
SGK ADA 3597
A simple and effective case for your Arduino UNO card.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Micro-Switch hand switch three contacts
- Maker-Friendly Zipper Case - Orange
- Cable set for fast connection for buttons arcade - 10 pairs
- Solar round badge 5V 40mA
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- 1 X capacitors 1000µF
- Adafruit Trinket M0 - pour CircuitPython & Arduino IDE
- Diffused Red and Green Indicator LED - 18mm Round
- SD storage shield with RTC clock for Arduino
This simple but effective case fits any "classic" Arduino shaped development board - we tested it with the Arduino UNO R3, Adafruit Metro and Adafruit Metro Express. It is transparent so that you can see all your LEDs and labels silk-screen printed. There are four small screws that you can use to fix the card and a few self-adhesive pads that go on the bottom. We like this type of case because it is profiled enough for shields to be installed on top. There's even a buoton to press the reset button!
Supplied in two parts with 4 screws and 4 self-adhesive pads.
- Product Dimensions: 75.0mm x 60.0mm x 19.5mm / 3.0" x 2.4" x 0.8"
- Product Weight: 23.2g / 0.8oz
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,44 € Add to cart
A prototyping for arduino shield to achieve your own montages.11,94 € Add to cart
A shield of Arduino to control up to 2 stepper motors or 4 Motors continuous and two servo motors.23,94 € Add to cart
A Metro card for use with CircuitPython29,94 € Add to cart