Transparent case for Arduino or Metro
A simple and effective case for your Arduino UNO card.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Prototyping Hole Plates 3cm x 7cm
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
- Cable 30 cm 5-point female - male
- Relay - Grove
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 1kohms
- USB Audio Input/Output Dongle
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 50 cm
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3
- Hole plates - Bakelite - Pack of 10
This simple but effective case fits any "classic" Arduino shaped development board - we tested it with the Arduino UNO R3, Adafruit Metro and Adafruit Metro Express. It is transparent so that you can see all your LEDs and labels silk-screen printed. There are four small screws that you can use to fix the card and a few self-adhesive pads that go on the bottom. We like this type of case because it is profiled enough for shields to be installed on top. There's even a buoton to press the reset button!
Supplied in two parts with 4 screws and 4 self-adhesive pads.
- Product Dimensions: 75.0mm x 60.0mm x 19.5mm / 3.0" x 2.4" x 0.8"
- Product Weight: 23.2g / 0.8oz
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,20 € Add to cart
A prototyping for arduino shield to achieve your own montages.11,94 € Add to cart
A shield of Arduino to control up to 2 stepper motors or 4 Motors continuous and two servo motors.23,94 € Add to cart
A Metro card for use with CircuitPython29,94 € Add to cart