Adafruit Feather nRF52 Bluefruit-nRF52832
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Rotary encoder 24 positions with validation + knob
- Adafruit share Pal
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Small Mint Tin Size Breadboard PCB X 3
- Feather M0 Express - for CircuitPython - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
- Heart rate sensor - Pulse Sensor Amped
- With filter IR and white LED - TCS34725 RGB color sensor
- Adafruit Micro Lipo - charger USB LiIon/LiPoly
The Feather Adafruit nRF52 Bluefruit card is a Bluetooth Low Energy all-in-one card, with a chip with bluetooth, the nRF52832 native support! It's an Arduino board all-in-one compatible with Bluetooth Low Energy, integrated and Manager of battery charge USB.
This chip has two times more Flash, SRAM, and performance as the first modules Bluefruit based on nRF51. Even better, it is compatible with the Arduino IDE, so there is no additional interface such as an ATSAMD21 or an ATmega32u4. Instead, this chip is programmable directly! Moreover, it has tons of very interesting embedded devices: many GPIO, analog inputs, PWM, the timer, etc... By overcoming an additional microcontroller, this means that the price, complexity and energy use are all lower or better. It is possible to run code directly on the nRF52832, directly from the Arduino IDE as you would with any other Arduino compatible device. A single MCU means better performance, lower overall energy and lower production costs consumption if you want to design your own material based on your project Bluefruit nRF52 Feather!
The chip is pre-programmed with a bootloader with auto-reset so that you can quickly download from the Arduino IDE without pressing any button. Do you want to program the chip directly? You can use the tools from command-line with your favorite editor and toolchain. If you want to use a programmer / SWD debugger (for even more advanced use), just solder a SWD connector on the expected footprint.
The bulk of the work has already been completed so that you can focus on your project from the first day! The example code works very well with the adafruit iOS and Android application.
- ARM Cortex M4F (with HW acceleration floating-point) operating at 64 MHz
- 512 KB flash and 64 kb SRAM
- Converter Series USB for programming and debugging quick and effective
- Radio Bluetooth compatible low power 2, 4 GHz (Details available in the specification of the product nRF52832)
- Module certified FCC / IC / TELEC
- Up to + 4dBm of output power
- Operation of 1.7v to 3.3V with linear regulators, linear and DC / DC
- 19 GPIO, 8 pins ADC 12-bit, up to 12 x PWM outputs (3 PWM modules with 4 outputs each)
- Pin # 17 flashing red for general Flash
- Power PIN / activation
- Measures 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.28 "(51mm x 23mm x 8mm) without connectors
- Light as a (big?) Pen - 5.7 grams
- 4 mounting holes
- Reset button
- SWD optional connector for debugging
- Works with almost all our FeatherWings Adafruit! (the FeathersWings that require the UART as FeatherWing GPS will not work)
Bluetooth Low Energy is the new Protocol 2.4 GHz low power wireless. In particular, it is the only protocol that you can use with iOS without needing a special certification wireless and it is supported by all modern smart phones. This makes it excellent for use in portable projects that will make use of an iOS or Android phone or tablet. It is also supported in Mac OS X and Windows 8 +.
To make it easy to use for mobile projects, we added a plug for our polymer batteries 3.7V lithium and integrated battery management. You don't need a battery, it will work as well from the micro USB connector. But, if you have a battery, you can use the USB to recharge. The Feather goes automatically to the USB power when it is available. We also connected the battery voltage to a divider to an analog pin, so that you can measure and monitor the battery voltage to detect when you need a refill.
The power of Bluefruit the
The Bluefruit module is a Nordic nRF52832 chipset which can be used as a main microcontroller and bluetooth interface low consumption. For most people, they will be very happy to use the profile of connection Nordic UART RX / TX standard - code is provided! In this profile, the Bluefruit acts as a channel of data, which could transmit the ' transparently ' from your iOS or Android device. You can use our iOS or Android app, or write your own to communicate with the service UART.
The card is capable of much more than sending data in the air! With an Arduino library, you have total control over the behavior of the device, including the ability to define and manipulate your own services and features GATT or change the way the device is spreading to other Bluetooth Low Energy devices.
Use Bluefruit to start your project
Using the adafruit Bluefruit application iOS or Android, you can quickly start your project using your phone / iOS or Android tablet as controller. We have a selector of color, Quaternion / accelerometer / gyro / magnetometer or location (GPS), and a Control 8-button game pad. These data can be read on wheat and processed directly by the nRF52 microcontroller
You can do much more!
- The Bluefruit can also act as a HID keyboard (for devices that supported wheat HID)
- Peut measure heart rate in wheat (a standard profile for wheat) - just add pulse detection circuit
- Turn it into Beacon, the Google standard for Bluetooth tags the. Just turn it on and the module will broadcast a URL to any device close with the nRF Beacon application installed.
- Built with the ability over-the-air bootloading. Use any Android or iOS device to get updates and install them via the Nordic OTA application (or the Adafruit application). This will update the native code on the module wheat, and is an alternative to the bootloader USB series
Delivered fully assembled and tested, with a USB bootloader that allows you to use it quickly with the Arduino IDE. We also add lebrancher and connceteurs males so that you can weld them into a breadboard. The Lipoly battery and MicroUSB cable not included.
- Size: 51mm x 22.9 mm x 7.1 mm / 2 "x 0.9" x 0.28 "
- Weight: 5.2 g
Bluefruit Shield - Bluetooth WHEAT
A Bluetooth to shield your Arduino board or compatible23,94 € Add to cart
Adafruit Feather Bluetooth 32U4 THE
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart
Female stackable connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
A batch of two connectors stacked females 12 and 16 pins for Feather.2,34 € Add to cart
Adafruit Bluefruit UART Friend - Bluetooth Low Energy (WHEAT)
A WHEAT Bluetooth module for your microcontroller application.21,84 € Add to cart
Adafruit Feather 32u4 Basic Proto
A small 32U4 based Arduino compatible card23,94 € Add to cart
Connector SMT 2 x 5 pins male - not of 1.27 mm - SWD
A connector SMT 2 x 5 pins male to the pitch of 1.27 mm idel for the SWD debug1,80 € Add to cart