MMA8451 - Accelerometer 3 axes
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Flexible wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- Kit of 40 female-female gross customizable 150 mm Premium dupont wires
- Water sensor - Grove
- DC & Stepper Motor for Raspberry PI HAT
- LED Charlieplexed Matrix - 9 x 16 LEDs - blue
- Mini Panel Mount SPDT Toggle Switch
- USB cable type A - B
- Pack of 5 Red 5mm LED
- Force round sensor - Sensitive Resistance (FSR) Interlink 402
This breakout comprent card 3 accelerometer axis MMA8451, which features a 14-bit ADC, this makes it the ideal tools to detect an orientation, a tilt or even a movement. This accelerometer has several beaches of detection of ±2g to ±8g, and it features an I2C link ideal to connect your Arduino, Raspberry PI or other with the I2C card.
The MMA8451 is a truly miniature from Freescale accelerometer, so it is often used in games, mobile applications and even smart watches.
Share the use of a digital analog converter 14 bit (ADC), it is one of the most accurate of the series MMA8451/MMA8452/MMA8453 from Freescale. It has an internal sensor tilt and orientation, which is ideal for detecting the oriention in landscape mode or portrait quickly, or the little forwards or backwards.
- 3D games
- motion detection
- 3 - 5V supply voltage
- Dimensions 21mm x 18mm x 2mm
- Weight 1.3 g
Manual of the MMA8451 breakout: Adafruit MMA8451 Accelerometer Breakout