Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2(00mAh battery
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 2.54mm/0.1" Pitch Terminal Block - 4-pin
- Micro-Switch hand switch three contacts
- Pack of multicoloured thermoretractables gaines
- Module dual relay 5V - 250V 7A
- Cable Micro USB Male/female for panel mounting
- Bobine de fil en cuivre emaille - 11m / 0,1 mm de diam
- 10 x BC547 Transistors - NPN
- FeatherWing Tripler Mini Kit - Prototyping Add-on For Feathers
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
Lithium Ion polymer batteries (also known as the "Lipo" or Lipoly"are thin, light and powerful. The output varies between 4, 2V to full charge and 3, 7V. This battery has a capacity of approximately 2500mAh for a total of 10Wh.
The battery has a female connector JST - PH 2 points and includes a protection circuit. This connector allows to avoid the short circuit, and has a keyed to avoid polarity inversion.
The built-in protection circuit allows to monitor the battery voltage so that she goes too high support (over-charging) or too low in use (over - use) which means that the battery will be cut if it drops to 3V. This circuit protects also short-circuits.
Attention: Even if this battery has a protection circuit, it is very important to use a LiIon Battery Charger / LiPoly voltage constant constant /courant to 1200mA or less. We suggest you use this model: Charger USB LiIon/LiPoly v1.2
As most of the Lipo, these batteries don't have built-in Thermistors, this is why we recommend that you load them to 1 c or less, or 100 MA to 500 Ma for this model.
Recommendations: Do not use a NiCad/NiMH/Pb charger with this battery. Do not drop, shock these batteries, avoid any shock. Also avoid put them in short circuit, do not bend them, open them or even the burn. All Lithiu Ion polymer batteries should be used by experts who know what they're doing with power supplies.
Size: 60mm x 36mm x 7mm / 2.4 "x 1.4" x 0.3 "
Connector JST - PH: Length 105mm / 4.1 "
Output: ±5% nominal 3.7V 2000mAh