Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Dust sensor - Grove
- Cable adapter DC Jack 1.3 mm 2.1 mm
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- Mini kit chassis 3 floors of robot 2WD with DC motors
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - White
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
- Cable USB type A - Mini B
- 30cm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
This is a classic case for camera Raspberry PI with a black background and a transparent cover. the case is minimalist to take as little space as possible, it ets constiue 2-piece polycarbonate which assembles between them. This box will allow to protect your camera and it works with V1 and V2 version cameras.
This case was designed by Mike Doell, it is robust to share the use of a quality polycarbonate and super glossy. It has a narrow for the slick flex and a hole for the lens in order to not distort the picture.
On the side, we find two notches in order to attach a strip of scratch, the tape or other.
On the bottom, we find a nut type Tripod 1.4 ", attention in order to keep the thinner case possible, it comes to an end nut, it will be vigilant in order to not use a long screw.
Size: 50.0 mm x 31.0 mm x 12.8 mm / 2.0 "x 1.2" x 0.5 "
Weight: 7.5 g / 0.3 oz