Box camera Raspberry PI with mounting Tripod 1.4 "
A case for camera Raspberry Pi with mounting tripod 1.4 ".
Estimation de livraison entre le 01/12/2022 et le 03/12/2022
Colissimo Domicile - sans signature
A partir de: 5,45 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 X Cable adapter female Grove to Jumper
- Infrared obstacle detector - Grove
- UV light sensor analog - GUVA-S12SD
- Grove Mega Shield V1.2
- Motor continuous current a DC - size 130
- Small motor not not have 5V with reducer
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- Breakout SMT for SOIC8 or TSSOP8 - 6 Pack
- Cable USB B female - A Male to mounting Panel
This is a classic case for camera Raspberry PI with a black background and a transparent cover. the case is minimalist to take as little space as possible, it ets constiue 2-piece polycarbonate which assembles between them. This box will allow to protect your camera and it works with V1 and V2 version cameras.
This case was designed by Mike Doell, it is robust to share the use of a quality polycarbonate and super glossy. It has a narrow for the slick flex and a hole for the lens in order to not distort the picture.
On the side, we find two notches in order to attach a strip of scratch, the tape or other.
On the bottom, we find a nut type Tripod 1.4 ", attention in order to keep the thinner case possible, it comes to an end nut, it will be vigilant in order to not use a long screw.
Size: 50.0 mm x 31.0 mm x 12.8 mm / 2.0 "x 1.2" x 0.5 "
Weight: 7.5 g / 0.3 oz