Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Kit of receptacles small simple row for customised cables
- ADS1115 16-bit 4-channel with PGA
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter and clip 3xAA belt
- Roll of copper with adhesive driver 6mm X 15 m
- Breakout MCP4725 - 12-bit I2C DAC
- Adafruit Metro Mini 328 - 5V 16MHz
- Multiplexer I2C - TCA9548A
- Adafruit I2S 3W Stereo Speaker cap for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit
- Pressure-sensitive conductive foil (Velostat / Linqstat)
Easily connect your connector to the steps of 0, 5mm, 1 mm and even 2mm with this FPC Stick. This product has been specially developed to easily connect the FPC Connector. On one side, you will find long pads at the steps of 0.5 mm and the other connections are distributed on a connector to the steps of 2.54 mm. You can thus use the ZIP and Snap connectors for prototyping in a simple way.
The product is sold in the form of a PCB with a facing the no 0.5 mm and the other at no 1 mm, no connector is included.
- Size: 13.98 mm / 0.55 "x 50.85 mm / 2"
- Weight: 2.10 g
A circuit to adapt a component SMT (or CMS) QFN32 or TQFP32 DIP format.7,14 € Add to cart
This adapter allows to connect almost any type of cable FPC/Flex up to 40 points.5,94 € Add to cart