Fired by USB stereo speakers
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- Adafruit Wave Shield
- Cable 2 m HDMI-HDMI V1.4
- Detecteur de liquide Optomax Digital - LLC200D3SH-LLPK1
- Magnet - Rare Earth
- Raspberry Pi RGB Positive 16 x 2 LCD Kit
- Breakout JST - PH Male 2pin with ON-OFF switch
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - White
Want to add a little bit to sound on your project, this pair of stereo speaker the USB powered 5V is perfect with a good response in frequency for better audio quality. To use them, e nothing simpler, it suffirt to connect the stereo jack connector 3.5 mm on your editing, as for example the audio output of your Raspberry PI and feed it through a female USB connector able to provide up to 1 A.
The enclosure has a volume on the rear and according to arrivals provider setting, it can be black or white.
Beware, it can be complicated to feed it to a standard USB port, as it consumes between 200 to 400 my to volume, and up to 1 mi-reglages has full power.
- Response not frequency: 100 Hz - 18 KHz
- Power supply: 5VDC 1 in peak at max volume
- Speaker: Impedance 4 ohm, 3W each
- (Speaker) dimensions: 69mm x 80mm x 85mm / 2.7 "x 3.2" x 3.3 "