Fired by USB stereo speakers
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- wires for prototyping Kit
- USB cable with switch and micro USB connector
- Reference map of GPIO for Raspberry model B +.
- Tapis de travail en silicone isolé - 34cm x 23cm x 4 mm
- Small motor not not have 5V with reducer
- Roll paper thermal width 2.25 "length 50 ft
- Micro Servo Tower Pro SG90
- Pump desoldering nozzle PTFE 194 mm metal body
- Flexible wire 22AWG yellow 25 ft spool
Want to add a little bit to sound on your project, this pair of stereo speaker the USB powered 5V is perfect with a good response in frequency for better audio quality. To use them, e nothing simpler, it suffirt to connect the stereo jack connector 3.5 mm on your editing, as for example the audio output of your Raspberry PI and feed it through a female USB connector able to provide up to 1 A.
The enclosure has a volume on the rear and according to arrivals provider setting, it can be black or white.
Beware, it can be complicated to feed it to a standard USB port, as it consumes between 200 to 400 my to volume, and up to 1 mi-reglages has full power.
- Response not frequency: 100 Hz - 18 KHz
- Power supply: 5VDC 1 in peak at max volume
- Speaker: Impedance 4 ohm, 3W each
- (Speaker) dimensions: 69mm x 80mm x 85mm / 2.7 "x 3.2" x 3.3 "