Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
A 2.1mm Power Jack Socket ideal for breadboards
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Mini Breadboard - Plate tests 170 contacts white
- Plug connector 2X20 Male 2,54mm IDC
- Rigid wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
- Map 16 relay with opto input 3, 3V - 5V
- IR (Infrared) Receiver Sensor - TSOP38238
- Water sensor - Grove
- Pump desoldering nozzle PTFE 194 mm metal body
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
This power outlet is designed to fit 2.1 mm sockets. Perfect for adding a power connector to your project. This connector has pins thin enough to fit into a breadboard or hole plate. The cap is compatible with the same connectors with larger pins, but a little more soldering will be required.
Cable to feed a kit Arduino using a battery 9V 6LR61.
An adapter with DC Jack Power Male 2.1 mm to screw terminal block2,40 € Add to cart
An adapter with DC Jack Power female 2,1mm to screw terminal block2,40 € Add to cart
A block stack ideal to power your editing in 9V max
A cable extension with switch and connector DC Power 2.1 mm jack male and female.
Cable rallogne to supply DC Jack 2.1 mm male/female 1.5 long.3,54 € Add to cart
A connector ideal to power your Arduino board.1,14 € Add to cart