Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 2m Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- Connecteur 1X36 2,54mm Femelle - Lot de 5
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 220 Ohm
- Adafruit CSI or DSI Cable Extender Thingy for Raspberry Pi
- Led green 10 x 5 mm
- Ceramic resonator 8 MHz oscillator
- Detecteur de liquide Optomax Digital - LLC200D3SH-LLPK1
- Adafruit PiRTC - PCF8523 Horloge Temps Reel pour Raspberry Pi
- Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB
The Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI is a camera HD 8MP Sony IMX219 specially designed to fit easily on the cards Raspberry PI. He is able to take pictures in 3280 x 2464 pixe ls and little filmed in 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90. It is on the CSI connector interface.
The infrared filter was removed on this version to make the infrared camera and be able to achieve a vision of the night in very low light.
This module allows you to add a camera to your Raspberry PI card with ease.
Designed by Raspberry Pi Foundation, simply connect the cable Ribbon CSI on the Raspberry Pi card to use it immediately.
- Sensor: 8MP Sony IMX219
- Image: 3280 x 2464 pixe ls
- Video: 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9 mm
- Interface: CSI