Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Module encoder - Grove
- NeoPixel 60 LED RGB Strip LED Strip - white - 1 m
- CD DVD Spindle Motor
- LED Strip 60 LED RGB - black - 1 m NeoPixel Strip
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- 5 X 5 mm infrared LED
- 1m Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- Hat for Raspberry PI - 16 PWM I2C Servo servo
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Full - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
The Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI is a camera HD 8MP Sony IMX219 specially designed to fit easily on the cards Raspberry PI. He is able to take pictures in 3280 x 2464 pixe ls and little filmed in 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90. It is on the CSI connector interface.
The infrared filter was removed on this version to make the infrared camera and be able to achieve a vision of the night in very low light.
This module allows you to add a camera to your Raspberry PI card with ease.
Designed by Raspberry Pi Foundation, simply connect the cable Ribbon CSI on the Raspberry Pi card to use it immediately.
- Sensor: 8MP Sony IMX219
- Image: 3280 x 2464 pixe ls
- Video: 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9 mm
- Interface: CSI