Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
- Terminal Block Breakout FeatherWing Kit for cards Feather
- Flexible wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- ATX Breakout
- CD4543BE: 7-compatible segment MC14543 BCD DECODER
- Kit of receptacles small simple row for customised cables
- Motor continuous current a DC - size 130
- Chrome push button with green LED Ring - 16mm
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
The Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI is a camera HD 8MP Sony IMX219 specially designed to fit easily on the cards Raspberry PI. He is able to take pictures in 3280 x 2464 pixe ls and little filmed in 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90. It is on the CSI connector interface.
The infrared filter was removed on this version to make the infrared camera and be able to achieve a vision of the night in very low light.
This module allows you to add a camera to your Raspberry PI card with ease.
Designed by Raspberry Pi Foundation, simply connect the cable Ribbon CSI on the Raspberry Pi card to use it immediately.
- Sensor: 8MP Sony IMX219
- Image: 3280 x 2464 pixe ls
- Video: 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9 mm
- Interface: CSI