Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Module dual relay 5V - 250V 7A
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
- Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
- Arduino Motor Shield R3
- Adafruit I2S 3W Stereo Speaker cap for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit
- Fingerprint sensor
- Ultimate GPS HAT for Raspberry PI - Mini Kit
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Full - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
The Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI is a camera HD 8MP Sony IMX219 specially designed to fit easily on the cards Raspberry PI. He is able to take pictures in 3280 x 2464 pixe ls and little filmed in 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90. It is on the CSI connector interface.
This module allows you to add a camera to your Raspberry PI card with ease.
Designed by Raspberry Pi Foundation, simply connect the cable Ribbon CSI on the Raspberry Pi card to use it immediately.
- Sensor: 8MP Sony IMX219
- Image: 3280 x 2464 pixe ls
- Video: 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9 mm
- Interface: CSI