Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 1m Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
- Crimping tool SN-28B for 18-28 AWG dupont contact
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH32 with ESP32 WiFi Bluetooth
- Module dual relay 5V - 250V 7A
- NeoPixel Stick with 8 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- ON-OFF button chrome with blue LED Ring - 16mm
- DS3231 Precision FeatherWing RTC - RTC add-on for Feather card
- 13.56 MHz Mifare RFID tag
The Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI is a camera HD 8MP Sony IMX219 specially designed to fit easily on the cards Raspberry PI. He is able to take pictures in 3280 x 2464 pixe ls and little filmed in 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90. It is on the CSI connector interface.
This module allows you to add a camera to your Raspberry PI card with ease.
Designed by Raspberry Pi Foundation, simply connect the cable Ribbon CSI on the Raspberry Pi card to use it immediately.
- Sensor: 8MP Sony IMX219
- Image: 3280 x 2464 pixe ls
- Video: 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9 mm
- Interface: CSI
610mm Flex cable for camera raspberry PI
Cable Flex to deport the camera of the raspberry PI to 610 mm.3,54 € Add to cart