Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 white box
- GPIO Hammer Header Kit - Male + Female + Installation Jig
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Half - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
- Micro SD 16 GB with adapting SD and OS NOOBS
- Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 30 cm
- Potentiometer 100 K Mount Panel
- 5 X Cable adapter female Grove to Jumper
The Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI is a camera HD 8MP Sony IMX219 specially designed to fit easily on the cards Raspberry PI. He is able to take pictures in 3280 x 2464 pixe ls and little filmed in 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90. It is on the CSI connector interface.
This module allows you to add a camera to your Raspberry PI card with ease.
Designed by Raspberry Pi Foundation, simply connect the cable Ribbon CSI on the Raspberry Pi card to use it immediately.
- Sensor: 8MP Sony IMX219
- Image: 3280 x 2464 pixe ls
- Video: 1080 p 30 and 720 p 60 640x480p90
- Size 25mm x 23mm x 9 mm
- Interface: CSI