Analog 2-axis Thumb Joystick with Select Button + Breakout Board
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - Green
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- Shield-Proto PCB R3
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- FeatherWIng 8 output PWM Servo for Feather card
- Mini Panel Mount SPDT Toggle Switch
- Official touchscreen Raspberry FT 7 inches DSI
This mini kit allows you to easily add a thumb joystick to your project. The thumbstick is analog, which is much more accurate and sensitive joystick as a directional joystick and it has validated. Therefore, you must have two analog on your microcontroller inputs and a digital input to use.
The product is sold in three parts: the joystick, one-piece plastic handle and the map breakout. Therefore solder it on the map breakout.
- Dimensions : 1.5 "wide x 1.5" length x 1.25 "height (Assembly)
- Weight: 12 grams (0.4 oz)
- Nutrition : Can be used with any voltage up to 5V, 2 outputs analog. 1 my 5V