Shield relay V2
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Small motor not not has 12V with reducer
- 5 X Cable adapter female Grove to Jumper
- Arduino Ethernet Shield 2
- Resistance RESK Kit
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 30 cm
- Oscilloscope Portable DSO Nano V3
- Power supply 12V Arduino 2A 2.1 mm Jack
- 3rd hand with magnifying glass
- ATMega328 with Arduino UNO bootloader
This compatible Arduino shield is a simple way to drive 4 outputs in high-voltage with 4 independent relays piloted by opto-couplers. It is possible to switch up to 1250VA AC or 150W DC.
The relay control is done through digital pines D5, D6, D7 and D8 of the Arduino board.
The shield relay requires an external 12V DC voltage to properly power the coils of the relay, a LED will verify the presence of this tension.
S.h.i.e.l.d. relay has also a slot to receive a wireless XBee module, a switch allows also to switch the link series between the Xbee module and map Arduino to program it easily. This avoids to remove constantly the Xbee map to program the Arduino board.
Sold without the card Xbee shield.
- Supply voltage: 12 V DC
- Rated current: 200 my max
- Each relay max voltage: 30 V DC or V AC 250
- Max current on each relay: 5A
- Size: 69 x 55 mm
- Weight: 49 g
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.19,44 € Add to cart
The Arduino MEGA 2560, based on the ATmega2560 MCU, features a multitude of inputs/outputs.35,94 € Add to cart
A WIFI module in series to assess the ESP8266 chip with 1 M of Flash.10,00 € Add to cart