5V - 250V 7A relay module
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
- Adafruit Servo Shield 12-bit PWM I2C 16
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm Diffused NeoPixel
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Mooc Fun Kit - Make something connects
- Seeeduino V4.2 (Atmega 328P)
- Rigid wire 22AWG yellow 25 ft spool
- Push-button (P) - Grove
This relay module is ideal for switching a voltage up to 25OV ~ 7A.
This relay has of an optocoupler input to isolate completely the entrance to the exit.
A LED indicates the status of the relay and a free-wheeling diode is present in protection.
- Consumption: 72mA 5V
- Dimension: 30.5 mm x 30.5 mm x 20 mm