Mini Thumbstick 2 analog axes
A Mini Thumbstick 2 axes analog to acquire a shift in X and Y.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Female to Micro USB 2.1 mm Power Jack cable
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- 2 X female connector 1 X 10 to the steps of 2mm (Xbee)
- Motion PIR with settings
- Adafruit Micro Lipo - charger USB LiIon/LiPoly
- Micro Switch w/Roller Lever - Three Terminal
- Flexible wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- Rigid wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
Sometimes, a simple analog controller can be a simple and effective touch solution for your projects. This Mini Thumbstick 2 analog axes is a simple and cheap solution to add a directional touch input.
It is a mini joystick with a black button, a little like the PSP joystick. The joystick has an automatic centering and it comprises two potentiometers 10kohms on each axis, one for the up/down position and the second to the left/right position.
You can solder this Mini Thumbstick on a PCB dedicated or used the Analog Thumbstick Breakout Board Minifor simplicity.
When it is mounted on a circuit, output voltages will Mach with the movement of the joystick. Ideal for against a robot.
- Dimensions: 17.5 mm x 17.4 mm x 12.0 mm / 0.7 "x 0.7" x 0.5 "
- Weight: 2.1 g / 0.1 oz