Mini Thumbstick 2 analog axes
A Mini Thumbstick 2 axes analog to acquire a shift in X and Y.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Memory FRAM SPI Non-Volatile Breakout - 64Kbit / 8KByte
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Alphanumeric LCD 2 X 16 Retro-light yellow-green display
- Pack of 10 connectors Grove Universal 4 pines
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Mini Pan - Tilt Kit assembles with servos
- Micro Servo Tower Pro SG90
- Mini Soft Touch Push-button Switches (6mm square) x 10 pack
- Reflectance sensor
Sometimes, a simple analog controller can be a simple and effective touch solution for your projects. This Mini Thumbstick 2 analog axes is a simple and cheap solution to add a directional touch input.
It is a mini joystick with a black button, a little like the PSP joystick. The joystick has an automatic centering and it comprises two potentiometers 10kohms on each axis, one for the up/down position and the second to the left/right position.
You can solder this Mini Thumbstick on a PCB dedicated or used the Analog Thumbstick Breakout Board Minifor simplicity.
When it is mounted on a circuit, output voltages will Mach with the movement of the joystick. Ideal for against a robot.
- Dimensions: 17.5 mm x 17.4 mm x 12.0 mm / 0.7 "x 0.7" x 0.5 "
- Weight: 2.1 g / 0.1 oz