Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifiers - PAM8302
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
- Motion PIR with settings
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 150 ohms
- Shield relay V2
- Connectors short male 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Battery 6xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
- Tactile Button switch (6mm) x 20 pack
- Bone Conductor Transducer with Wires - 8 Ohm 1 Watt
Sometimes, a simple analog controller can be a simple and effective touch solution for your projects. This Mini Thumbstick 2 analog axes is a simple and cheap solution to add a directional touch input.
It is a mini joystick with a black button, a little like the PSP joystick. The joystick has an automatic centering and it comprises two potentiometers 10kohms on each axis, one for the up/down position and the second to the left/right position.
You can solder this Mini Thumbstick on a PCB dedicated or used the Analog Thumbstick Breakout Board Minifor simplicity.
When it is mounted on a circuit, output voltages will Mach with the movement of the joystick. Ideal for against a robot.
- Dimensions: 17.5 mm x 17.4 mm x 12.0 mm / 0.7 "x 0.7" x 0.5 "
- Weight: 2.1 g / 0.1 oz