Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Shield Ethernet W5100 for Arduino
- Flexible membrane 3 X 4 keyboard
- Capacitive Touch Shield for Arduino - MPR121
- Tapis de travail en silicone isolé - 34cm x 23cm x 4 mm
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- Bipolar transistor kit - 5 x PN2222 NPN and 5 x PN2907 PNP
- Module Camera 8MP V2 for Raspberry PI
- Stereo 20W Class D Audio Amplifier - MAX9744
- Arduino Micro
The DS3231 circuit documentation explains that this component is circuit RTS I2C extremely accurate, and it's true. This the most accurate Real Time Clock (RTC) ets circuit that we saw and small with low consumption.
Most of the RTC circuit uses an external quartz 32 kHz to conserve time. But these quartz have the unfortunate tendnace to deviate at the time, mainly when the temperature changes. Temperature plays directly on the quartz oscillation frequency. This circuit so integrates quartz in his case but also a temperature sensor to correct the change of quartz oscillation.
The module is sold assembled and etste with a connector type 1 X 8 points headers not welded and without battery CR1220.
- Size: 23mm x 17.6 mm x 7.2 mm / 0.9 "x 0.7" x 0.28 "
- Weight: 2.1 g