Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 X Cable adapter female Grove to Jumper
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
- 5 X capacitor 10µF
- Si5351A - 8 kHz clock generator, 160 MHz
- Faceplate and button Pack for PiTFT 2.8 "for Rasberry PI B + and FT2 ft3
- Adafruit WINC1500 WiFi Shield with PCB Antenna
- Transparent 5mm RGB LED
- Charger USB-DC-solar LiIon/LiPoly v1.2
- 20 Male - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
The DS3231 circuit documentation explains that this component is circuit RTS I2C extremely accurate, and it's true. This the most accurate Real Time Clock (RTC) ets circuit that we saw and small with low consumption.
Most of the RTC circuit uses an external quartz 32 kHz to conserve time. But these quartz have the unfortunate tendnace to deviate at the time, mainly when the temperature changes. Temperature plays directly on the quartz oscillation frequency. This circuit so integrates quartz in his case but also a temperature sensor to correct the change of quartz oscillation.
The module is sold assembled and etste with a connector type 1 X 8 points headers not welded and without battery CR1220.
- Size: 23mm x 17.6 mm x 7.2 mm / 0.9 "x 0.7" x 0.28 "
- Weight: 2.1 g