Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Analog 2-axis Thumb Joystick with Select Button + Breakout Board
- CR2032 button
- 10 X capacitors 100nF
- GPIO Hammer Header Kit - Male + Female + Installation Jig
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- Cable RJ45 M/F for panel mounting
- Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB
- Mini USB Microphone
- Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms Kit
The DS3231 circuit documentation explains that this component is circuit RTS I2C extremely accurate, and it's true. This the most accurate Real Time Clock (RTC) ets circuit that we saw and small with low consumption.
Most of the RTC circuit uses an external quartz 32 kHz to conserve time. But these quartz have the unfortunate tendnace to deviate at the time, mainly when the temperature changes. Temperature plays directly on the quartz oscillation frequency. This circuit so integrates quartz in his case but also a temperature sensor to correct the change of quartz oscillation.
The module is sold assembled and etste with a connector type 1 X 8 points headers not welded and without battery CR1220.
- Size: 23mm x 17.6 mm x 7.2 mm / 0.9 "x 0.7" x 0.28 "
- Weight: 2.1 g
Breadboard - 400 contacts
A breadboard of medium size perfect for your temporary electronic assemblies.5,40 € Add to cart
Breadboard - 830 contacts
Breadboard - Platinum test 830 contacts.6,70 € Add to cart
CR1220 button cell battery
CR1220 Lithium 3V button cell battery.1,50 € Add to cart