FeatherWing power relay - add-on for Feather card
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Roll paper thermal width 2.25 "length 33 ft
- Connector Strip Arduino Pack
- Short female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Female stackable connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Mini relay not maintained FeatherWing - add-on for Feather card
- Amplifier I2S 3W class D - MAX98357A
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- Flexible membrane 3 X 4 keyboard
- Power supply 9V 830mA 2.1 mm Jack Arduino
A Feather card without ambition, it's a Feather without FeatherWing card! This featherWing relay card will allow you to control the power like lamps from the fan or the devices up to 250 V AC or DC. This card will allow you to control up to 1200W.
This version of FeatherWing is with Relay not maintained. You can switch up to 10A in 120V AC or 5a ev 240 V AC. With inductive loads, divide these values by two. Please check the datashett of the relay in order to know exactly the possibilities of commutaton. This relay is perfect to switch most of the devices of the House from exceeding not 1200W.
Each card FeatherWing is sold tested and assembled without welded connectors.
Attention: If you use higher at 24 v voltages, be careful and make evidence of common sense. You know the rules of electric base security to avoid any accident.
- Size: 51.0 mm x 23.0 mm x 20.2 mm / 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.8 "
- Weight: 16.8 g / 0.6 oz
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Wifi connectivity.20,40 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its Bluetooth connectivity THE35,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its GPRS connectivity53,94 € Add to cart
A batch of two connectors stacked females 12 and 16 pins for Feather.2,34 € Add to cart
A batch of two female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather.1,14 € Add to cart