Analog 2-axis Thumb Joystick with Select Button + Breakout Board
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Thumb Joystick PSP 2-axis analogical PSP joystick
- Pressure barometric - altitude - MPL3115A2 temperature sensor
- Connectors short male 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- PN532 NFC RFID for Arduino shield
- Infrared remote control mini
- Skywriter HAT pour Raspberry PI
- 16mm illuminated ON-OFF button - Green
- Micro SD 8 GB SDHC with SD adapter card
This mini kit allows you to easily add a thumb joystick to your project. The thumbstick is analog, which is much more accurate and sensitive joystick as a directional joystick and it has validated. Therefore, you must have two analog on your microcontroller inputs and a digital input to use.
The product is sold in three parts: the joystick, one-piece plastic handle and the map breakout. Therefore solder it on the map breakout.
- Dimensions : 1.5 "wide x 1.5" length x 1.25 "height (Assembly)
- Weight: 12 grams (0.4 oz)
- Nutrition : Can be used with any voltage up to 5V, 2 outputs analog. 1 my 5V