Analog 2-axis Thumb Joystick with Select Button + Breakout Board
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Potentiometer 1 K Mount Panel
- DS3231 Precision FeatherWing RTC - RTC add-on for Feather card
- Raspberry Pi RTC Module v1.1
- Adalogger FeatherWing - RTC + SD add-on for Feather card
- Adafruit INA260 High or Low Side Voltage, Current, Power Sensor
- ADS1015 CAN 12-bit 4-channel with PGA
- Mini relay maintained FeatherWing - add-on for Feather card
- NeoPixel FeatherWing - 4 x 8 RGB LEDS for cards Feather
- Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
This mini kit allows you to easily add a thumb joystick to your project. The thumbstick is analog, which is much more accurate and sensitive joystick as a directional joystick and it has validated. Therefore, you must have two analog on your microcontroller inputs and a digital input to use.
The product is sold in three parts: the joystick, one-piece plastic handle and the map breakout. Therefore solder it on the map breakout.
- Dimensions : 1.5 "wide x 1.5" length x 1.25 "height (Assembly)
- Weight: 12 grams (0.4 oz)
- Nutrition : Can be used with any voltage up to 5V, 2 outputs analog. 1 my 5V