Analog 2-axis Thumb Joystick with Select Button + Breakout Board
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Feather 32U4 Fona
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
- FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED for Feather cards
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- NeoPixel FeatherWing - 4 x 8 RGB LEDS for cards Feather
- Pressure barometric - altitude - MPL3115A2 temperature sensor
- Drum HAT pour Raspberry PI
- Kit FeatherWing matrix of LED 8 x 16 - white
- GPIO Hammer Header Kit - Male + Female + Installation Jig
This mini kit allows you to easily add a thumb joystick to your project. The thumbstick is analog, which is much more accurate and sensitive joystick as a directional joystick and it has validated. Therefore, you must have two analog on your microcontroller inputs and a digital input to use.
The product is sold in three parts: the joystick, one-piece plastic handle and the map breakout. Therefore solder it on the map breakout.
- Dimensions : 1.5 "wide x 1.5" length x 1.25 "height (Assembly)
- Weight: 12 grams (0.4 oz)
- Nutrition : Can be used with any voltage up to 5V, 2 outputs analog. 1 my 5V