Miniature microphone Electret Prewired
A truly miniature Electret microphone and pre-wired.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pressure-sensitive conductive foil (Velostat / Linqstat)
- Pack of 10 connectors Grove Universal 4 pines
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - Red
- Spool of thread thin 3 Strand stainless - 18 m
- LDR - Photoresistor
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 1kohms
- Oscillator 16 MHz ceramic resonator
- Force round sensor - Sensitive Resistance (FSR) Interlink 402
- MCP23017 - Circuit 16 bit I2C port extension
Sliding scale pricing
|Miniature microphone Electret Prewired||10||1,03 €|
The Electret microphone is really very small and it is ideal for the Fona cards for example.
It is pre-wired with two cables of 65mm in length. It doesn't have any specific datasheet but it can connected on the 2V with a 2Kohms indepedance. It is necessary to connect an amplifier to get a level of type "LINE-IN".
- Diameter: 4.4 mm
- Cable length: 67mm
- Weight: .17g
Piezoelectric diaphragm with diameter 30mm which can be used in shock sensor or buzzer.1,44 € Add to cart
A small Buzzer type Piezo to add sound effects to your editing!1,80 € Add to cart
A small microphone Electret amplified to give ears to your editing!8,34 € Add to cart
A miniature MEMS microphone for your audio editing.5,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its GPRS connectivity53,94 € Add to cart