Miniature microphone Electret Prewired
A truly miniature Electret microphone and pre-wired.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino 9 Axes Motion Shield
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2000mAh battery
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Adafruit CP2104 Friend - USB/TTL Series Converter
- 2.13" Flexible Monochrome eInk / ePaper Display - 212x104 Monochrome
- Force round sensor - Sensitive Resistance (FSR) Interlink 402
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Rigid wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- Adafruit share Pal
Sliding scale pricing
|Miniature microphone Electret Prewired||10||1,03 €|
The Electret microphone is really very small and it is ideal for the Fona cards for example.
It is pre-wired with two cables of 65mm in length. It doesn't have any specific datasheet but it can connected on the 2V with a 2Kohms indepedance. It is necessary to connect an amplifier to get a level of type "LINE-IN".
- Diameter: 4.4 mm
- Cable length: 67mm
- Weight: .17g
Piezoelectric diaphragm with diameter 30mm which can be used in shock sensor or buzzer.1,44 € Add to cart
A small Buzzer type Piezo to add sound effects to your editing!1,80 € Add to cart
A small microphone Electret amplified to give ears to your editing!8,34 € Add to cart
A miniature MEMS microphone for your audio editing.5,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its GPRS connectivity53,94 € Add to cart