FeatherWing - RFM69HCW 433 MHz radio
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pack of 25 LED green 3mm
- 5 compartment storage box
- Adafruit CP2104 Friend - USB/TTL Series Converter
- 5 x push button
- LoRa FeatherWing - RFM95W 433 MHz Radio
- Keyboard Silicone elastomer 4 x 4 - for 3mm LED
- Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
- RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
- Adalogger FeatherWing - RTC + SD add-on for Feather card
Add a small radio module to your Feather with this FeatherWing map. This card add - one for all the Feather will allow you to interer packet radio with the RFM69 module or LoRa radio with the RFM9x circuit. These radio modules are perfect for link radio for several kilometers and option associated with a Feather Bluetooth, Wifi or GSM card, will allow you to bypass a radio 433 MHz on a mobile network or Internet connection.
These radio modules are sold under 4 variants (2 types of modulations and 2 type of spectrum). The module RFM69 is simple to use, and are very well known and widely used. LoRa modules are more powerful, potent on a longer distance, but are more expensive.
ICe module is the RFM69HCW version to the frequency of 433 MHz. The emissivity of the FSK packet is to + 20 dBm and has extra as the encryption and forwarding of data, up to 500 m range with a simple antenna, and up to 5 km with a directional antenna and some improvements.
- An Arduino library allows you to easily manage the packet Radio.
- Use fans or free ISM radio frequency
- Uses a simple antenna cable or uFL or SMA connector soldering
- Radion SX1231 with SPI interface module
- 50mA (+ 13dBm) 150 my (+ 20dBm) necessary for a show and 30mA in listening
- Extent of 500 m around depending on the buildings, used frequencies, etc...
- Creation of multi-point network with with individual node address
- AES-128 encryption
For maps Feather ESP8266, Teensy 3 Feather, Feather 32u4 and Feather M0 a wired change is necessary.
All radio modules are sold independently and cannot discuss between modules in the same series. examples, RFM69 90 MHz modules only can dialogue with the RFM69 900 MHz, and LoRa 433 MHz modules with LoRa 433 MHz modules.
Cards are sold assembled and tested with a non welded connector. You will need to cut a piece of copper wire to make your own antenna. UFL or SMA connector can be also mounted on the circuit.
- Size: 51.0 mm x 22.8 mm x 3.7 mm / 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 4.6 g / 0.2 oz
Adafruit Feather M0 Adalogger
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.23,94 € Add to cart
Adafruit Feather 32U4 Fona
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its GPRS connectivity53,94 € Add to cart
Adafruit Feather M0 WiFi with uFL - ATSAMD21 + ATWINC1500 - fw 19.4.4
A small card compatible Arduino M0 dedicated to IoT with its Wifi ATSAMD21 connectivity.41,94 € Add to cart
RFM69HCW Radio Transceiver Breakout - 433 MHz
A RFM69HCW running at 433 MHz radio module.12,00 € Add to cart
SMT uFL antenna connector
A small connector uFL weldable surface for your RF assemblies.0,90 € Add to cart