Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Feather M0 Express - for CircuitPython - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
- PowerBoost 500 Basic - Boost USB 5V - 500mA
- FTDI Serial TTL-232 cable
- Keyboard Silicone elastomer 4 x 4 - for 3mm LED
- LoRa FeatherWing - RFM95W 433 MHz Radio
- Led Red 10mm x 5
- Power connector for Arduino 5.5 - 2.1 mm DC Jack
- Adalogger FeatherWing - RTC + SD add-on for Feather card
- Edge-Launch SMA connector for 1.6mm 0.062" circuit
Add a small radio module to your Feather with this FeatherWing map. This card add - one for all the Feather will allow you to interer packet radio with the RFM69 module or LoRa radio with the RFM9x circuit. These radio modules are perfect for link radio for several kilometers and option associated with a Feather Bluetooth, Wifi or GSM card, will allow you to bypass a radio 433 MHz on a mobile network or Internet connection.
These radio modules are sold under 4 variants (2 types of modulations and 2 type of spectrum). The module RFM69 is simple to use, and are very well known and widely used. LoRa modules are more powerful, potent on a longer distance, but are more expensive.
ICe module is the RFM69HCW version to the frequency of 433 MHz. The emissivity of the FSK packet is to + 20 dBm and has extra as the encryption and forwarding of data, up to 500 m range with a simple antenna, and up to 5 km with a directional antenna and some improvements.
- An Arduino library allows you to easily manage the packet Radio.
- Use fans or free ISM radio frequency
- Uses a simple antenna cable or uFL or SMA connector soldering
- Radion SX1231 with SPI interface module
- 50mA (+ 13dBm) 150 my (+ 20dBm) necessary for a show and 30mA in listening
- Extent of 500 m around depending on the buildings, used frequencies, etc...
- Creation of multi-point network with with individual node address
- AES-128 encryption
For maps Feather ESP8266, Teensy 3 Feather, Feather 32u4 and Feather M0 a wired change is necessary.
All radio modules are sold independently and cannot discuss between modules in the same series. examples, RFM69 90 MHz modules only can dialogue with the RFM69 900 MHz, and LoRa 433 MHz modules with LoRa 433 MHz modules.
Cards are sold assembled and tested with a non welded connector. You will need to cut a piece of copper wire to make your own antenna. UFL or SMA connector can be also mounted on the circuit.
- Size: 51.0 mm x 22.8 mm x 3.7 mm / 2.0 "x 0.9" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 4.6 g / 0.2 oz
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.23,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to IoT with its GPRS connectivity53,94 € Add to cart
A small card compatible Arduino M0 dedicated to IoT with its Wifi ATSAMD21 connectivity.41,94 € Add to cart
A RFM69HCW running at 433 MHz radio module.12,00 € Add to cart
A small connector uFL weldable surface for your RF assemblies.0,90 € Add to cart