Customers who bought this product also bought:
- NeoPixel FeatherWing - 4 x 8 RGB LEDS for cards Feather
- Mini relay maintained FeatherWing - add-on for Feather card
- Adafruit GPS Breakout Ultimate - 66 channels 10 Hz - V3
- Pack of 5 LED Green 5mm
- Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
- Resistance RESK Kit
- Power supply 12V Arduino 2A 2.1 mm Jack
- Connecteur 1X36 2,54mm Femelle - Lot de 5
- Slim Sticker-type GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna - 3dBi - 200mm
Transmitting data over long distances is like magic, and you can now become a magician with this powerful and easy to use radio module. When want you to interact with a PC, you use a WiFi connection when you want to interact with smartphone, it will be rather of bluetooth, but to communicate over long distances? Most of the WiFi, Bluetooth or Zigbee modules working in 2.4 GHz, which is good for quick transfer, but not on the distance. If you do not want to transfer video, but the data more light on a long distance, and a free frequency, this module in 433 MHz is perfect.
Rado this module package are more simple than WiFi or bluetooth, no no equipment is not required. The only thing to do is to transmit the data, and another module (with the same encryption key) to receive them. The recpteur can then transmit an e response to acknowledge the message. The modules manages packet, error correction and can also retransmit automatically if you don't worry about saving energy.
These modules are perfect to be used on most of the microcontroller like Arduino. To create a link, it takes at least two modules working shape with the same frequency.
These modules are sold in 4 forms of varantes (2 types of modulation and 2 types of frequencies). the RFM69 are the simplest to use and already well known. Radio LoRa modules are a little more powerful, but also slightly more expensive.
This module is the RFM69HCW version to the frequency of 433 MHz. The emissivity of the FSK packet is to + 20 dBm and has extra as the encryption and forwarding of data, up to 500 m range with a simple antenna, and up to 5 km with a directional antenna and some improvements.
- An Arduino library allows you to easily manage the packet Radio.
- Use fans or free ISM radio frequency
- Uses a simple antenna cable or uFL or SMA connector soldering
- Radion SX1231 with SPI interface module
- 50mA (+ 13dBm) 150 my (+ 20dBm) necessary for a show and 30mA in listening
- Extent of 500 m around depending on the buildings, used frequencies, etc...
- Creation of multi-point network with with individual node address
- AES-128 encryption
All radio modules are sold independently and cannot discuss between modules in the same series. examples, RFM69 90 MHz modules only can dialogue with the RFM69 900 MHz, and LoRa 433 MHz modules with LoRa 433 MHz modules.
Each module comes with a connector not welded header, a regulator 3, 3V ets present on each module and it is possible to feed the work in logic between 3V and 5V. It will be necessary to make an antenna with a piece of copper and it will take weld to make the antenna, you can also solder a uFL or SMA connector (not provided)
Dimensions: 25.3 x 29.3 x 3.5 mm mm mm / 1.0 "x 1.15" x 0.14 "
Weight 3.4 g
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.23,80 € Add to cart
Cable to adapt SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF4,74 € Add to cart
A small connector uFL weldable surface for your RF assemblies.0,90 € Add to cart