BMP280 - Grove barometric sensor
A barometric sensor to the Grove for your Arduino or your Raspberry PI format.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Flexible wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- MAX31865 amplifier for PT1000 RTD temperature probe
- DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
- LED traffic light module 5V LED
- Plastic flow sensor - 1/2 "
- Housing IP B + FT2 ft3 Black Raspberry
- Diffused White 3mm LED (25 pack)
- Moisture sensor - Grove
- Grove - I2C Motor Driver
Thanks to Bosch for this environmental sensor at low cost, the barometric sensor based on the final sensor BMP280, which ets an evolution of the BMP180 sensor. This sensor allows a barometric measure of accuracy as well as a measure of temperature. The pressure can be measure of 300 hPa to 1100 hPa with a precision of ±1 hPa. the extended temperature is-40 ° C to + 85 ° C with a precision of ±1 °.
As the pressure varies with the altitud, you can measure with an accuracy of 1 m altitude. This module works as well in I2C and SPI.
Sold with a cable Grove.
- I2C or SPI interface
- Wide pressure range 300 to 1100 hPa
- Flexible power supply 3, 3V or 5V
- Ultra low consumption 0.6 my
- Low noise on the measures
- Factory calibrated
- Measurement of temperature of-40 ° c to + 85 ° C with a precision of ±1 ° c.
- I2C address: 0 x 0 or 77 76
Wiki of the BMP280 - Grove barometric sensor: Grove - Barometer Sensor (BMP280)
Set of 5 cables of 50cm to connect the modules Grove.3,90 € Add to cart
Shield for Arduino board to connect very simple modules of the Grove range.4,38 € Add to cart
The new GPIO RaspberryPi extention to connect modules Grove.38,40 € Add to cart