Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- Raspberry Pi RTC Module v1.1
- LDR - Photoresistor
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- 20 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Temperature sensor and humidity - Grove
- Housing IP B + FT2 ft3 Black Raspberry
Thanks to Bosch for this environmental sensor at low cost, the barometric sensor based on the final sensor BMP280, which ets an evolution of the BMP180 sensor. This sensor allows a barometric measure of accuracy as well as a measure of temperature. The pressure can be measure of 300 hPa to 1100 hPa with a precision of ±1 hPa. the extended temperature is-40 ° C to + 85 ° C with a precision of ±1 °.
As the pressure varies with the altitud, you can measure with an accuracy of 1 m altitude. This module works as well in I2C and SPI.
Sold with a cable Grove.
- I2C or SPI interface
- Wide pressure range 300 to 1100 hPa
- Flexible power supply 3, 3V or 5V
- Ultra low consumption 0.6 my
- Low noise on the measures
- Factory calibrated
- Measurement of temperature of-40 ° c to + 85 ° C with a precision of ±1 ° c.
- I2C address: 0 x 0 or 77 76
Wiki of the BMP280 - Grove barometric sensor: Grove - Barometer Sensor (BMP280)