Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
Customers who bought this product also bought:
The SI1145 is a sensor from SiLabs with a cablibre algorithm which measures a UV index. This circuit works in i2C which allows to work with most of the microcontroller. The sensor has individual sensors to measure the infra-red and visible light, which can be useful and even if it is less accurate than the TSL2561 to measure the Lux. If you are experienced in soldering, you can even add a Infrared LED on the pine LED to use in proximity sensor.
This module has a built-in regulator and an adptation of signals, which allows to use it in 3, 3V or 5V.
This product is sold assembled and tested, with a 1 X 8 non welded header connector.
- Infrared sensor: Wavelength: 550nm-1000nm (800-centric)
- Visible light sensor: Wavelength: 400nm-800nm (530-centric)
- Power supply: 3-5VDC
- Output Siganle: I2C with address 0 x 60 (7-bit)
- Operating temperature:-40 ° C ~ 85 ° C
- Dimensions: 20mm x 18mm x 2mm / 0.8 "x 0.7" x 0.08 "
- Weight: 1.4 g
Tutorial: Adafruit SI1145 Breakout Board - UV / IR / Visible Sensor