Grove Base Shield V2
Shield for Arduino board to connect very simple modules of the Grove range.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- MCP3008 - CAN 10bits 8 channel SPI
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts green tests
- Cable USB - TTL for Debug-Console Raspberry PI series
- Adafruit PCF8523 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board
- PowerBoost 500 Basic - Boost USB 5V - 500mA
- Music Maker MP3 with Amp Stereo 3W for Arduino Shield - v1.0
- Sensor IR remote with cable (10cm - 80 cm) GP2Y0A21YK0F
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - blue
- Block battery 4xAA with ON-OFF inter
This shield for Arduino board will allow you to connect very simply all modules of the Grove range. Each connector has two pins of power (VCC and GND) and two pine trees in signals.
You can find 8 connectors dedicated to the input/output digital including one for binding series, 4 connectors dedicated to analog and 4 entries connectors dedicated to the I2C connection.
A switch to select the voltage applied to VCC between 5V and 3V3 to make this compatible to most of Arduino or compatible card.
- Format: Arduino
- Compatible: Grove
Documentation of the basic shield V2 Grove: Grove-Base_Shield_V2