Grove Base Shield V2
Shield for Arduino board to connect very simple modules of the Grove range.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Full - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 30 cm
- 10 x BC547 Transistors - NPN
- Grove Wrapper - 1 X 1 Green - Pack of 4
- Buzzer Piezo - PS1240
- Raspberry Pi 3 - Model B+ - 1.4GHz Cortex-A53 with 1GB RAM
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- Heart rate sensor - Pulse Sensor Amped
This shield for Arduino board will allow you to connect very simply all modules of the Grove range. Each connector has two pins of power (VCC and GND) and two pine trees in signals.
You can find 8 connectors dedicated to the input/output digital including one for binding series, 4 connectors dedicated to analog and 4 entries connectors dedicated to the I2C connection.
A switch to select the voltage applied to VCC between 5V and 3V3 to make this compatible to most of Arduino or compatible card.
- Format: Arduino
- Compatible: Grove
Documentation of the basic shield V2 Grove: Grove-Base_Shield_V2