Grove Base Shield V2
Shield for Arduino board to connect very simple modules of the Grove range.
Estimation de livraison entre le 24/05/2022 et le 26/05/2022
Colissimo Domicile - sans signature
A partir de: 5,45 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Chrome push button with green LED Ring - 16mm
- MicroSD card breakout board +
- Force round sensor - Sensitive Resistance (FSR) Interlink 402
- Nylon Black - threads M2.5 screws Pack
- 10 X Diodes 1N4148
- 3rd hand with magnifying glass
- Map 16 relay with opto input 3, 3V - 5V
- Grove - Branch Cable for Servo(5PCs pack)
This shield for Arduino board will allow you to connect very simply all modules of the Grove range. Each connector has two pins of power (VCC and GND) and two pine trees in signals.
You can find 8 connectors dedicated to the input/output digital including one for binding series, 4 connectors dedicated to analog and 4 entries connectors dedicated to the I2C connection.
A switch to select the voltage applied to VCC between 5V and 3V3 to make this compatible to most of Arduino or compatible card.
- Format: Arduino
- Compatible: Grove
Documentation of the basic shield V2 Grove: Grove-Base_Shield_V2