Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Switch double SPDT
- 13.56 MHz Mifare RFID tag
- Cable Ethernet 3 m 10 ft
- Standard 20 X 4 LCD screen - White on blue background
- MODULE LED BLANCHE - Grove
- Cable extension for Servo - 30 cm
- Adafruit Motor/Stepper/Servo Shield for Arduino - v2.3
- Micro Servo Tower Pro SG92R
- Battery 6xAA and Jack 2.1 mm connector
This shield for Arduino board will allow you to connect very simply all modules of the Grove range. Each connector has two pins of power (VCC and GND) and two pine trees in signals.
You can find 8 connectors dedicated to the input/output digital including one for binding series, 4 connectors dedicated to analog and 4 entries connectors dedicated to the I2C connection.
A switch to select the voltage applied to VCC between 5V and 3V3 to make this compatible to most of Arduino or compatible card.
- Format: Arduino
- Compatible: Grove
Documentation of the basic shield V2 Grove: Grove-Base_Shield_V2