Charger USB-DC-solar LiIon/LiPoly v1.2
A USB DC solar charger to recharge your Lithium Ion batteries easily.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 10 x BC557 Transistors - PNP
- Extension cable Male - Female Dc 2.1 mm 1.5 m jack
- Adafruit Feather 32u4 Basic Proto
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- Chrome push button with green LED Ring - 16mm
- Cable SMA to uFL - u.FL - IPX-IPEX-RF
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - Red
- HC-SR04 ultrasound distance sensor
- Adafruit DS3231 RTC Breakout Precision
This basis of MCP73871 charger will allow you to recharge your batteries polymer Lithium Ion 3, 7V/4, 2V with a single USB (USB Mini B connector) or a power supply between 5 and as a solar panel compatible 6V 6V. The batteries are connected on the charger USB LiIon/LiPoly v1.2 with a connector JST 2 points. Three LEDS are present, one for the presence of voltage, one which illuminates when the load and the last when the charge is complete, in short, it's easy to use.
The load is done in 3 steps:
- step 1: load of preconditioning
- step 2: load current constant.
- step 3: load at constant voltage to maintain full battery.
The charge current is 500mA by default, which allows to racharger most of the drums on a USB port, but it is adjustable from 50mA to 1000mA for battery accepting this charge current.
Attention: Use this charger with the battery LiIon/LiPoly Adafruit brand. Other batteries may have a charge voltage, a pinout, a polarity or different chemical composition.
- Sold assembled, nothing to weld
- Input 5V via a circuit style connector USB mini B or 5-6V via a 2.1 mm Power Jack connector
- To charge a battery polymer Lithium-Ion/Lithium 3.7 / 4.2V (by old cells 3.6 / 4.1v)
- Constant charge current to 500mA, adjustable from 50mA at 1000mA with a simple solder
- Connector JST to load separate part JST battery, no need to take out the battery from the system.
- The circuit can handle a 10K thermistor to monitor the temperature, if you want to monitor the temperature, just unsolder the resistance of 10K and solder a 10K thermistor.
- A cable 2 - pin JST offered!
- Pines of outputs to connect the battery, the charge and the status LED.
- Dimensions: 41mm x 33mm x 2mm (1.6 "x 1.3"x 0.08")