Piezo - Grove vibration sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Grove Starter Kit V3
- Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 1200mAh battery
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Driver woven fabrics - money - 20cm square
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- Accelerometer 3 axes 3G - ADXL335
- Slim Sticker-type GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna - 3dBi - 200mm
The grove piezo vibration sensor is perfect for measuring deformation, vibration, impact or support. This module is based on the PTZ-LDT0-028 sensor. When the sensor moves from before backward, some tension is created by the comparator voltage inside of it.
It has a wide dynamic range, a great receptivity to the strong impacts (0.001 Hz to 1000 MHz) guaranteeing an excellent measure. Finally, you can set the sensitivity by adjusting the potentiometer with a setting screw.
Sold with a cable Grove.
- Standard Jack Grove
- Wide dynamic range: 0.001 Hz to 1000 MHz
- Adjustable sensitivity
- High receptivity to the strong impacts
For washing machien vibration sensor
Vibration at low cost sensor