Piezo - Grove vibration sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Microphone Electret - 20Hz-20KHz Omnidirectionel
- 20 Male - Male 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- Infrared temperature sensor - Grove
- Index of UV VEML6070 sensor
- LED - Grove module
- MODULE LED BLEUE - Grove
- 5 X capacitor 10µF
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
The grove piezo vibration sensor is perfect for measuring deformation, vibration, impact or support. This module is based on the PTZ-LDT0-028 sensor. When the sensor moves from before backward, some tension is created by the comparator voltage inside of it.
It has a wide dynamic range, a great receptivity to the strong impacts (0.001 Hz to 1000 MHz) guaranteeing an excellent measure. Finally, you can set the sensitivity by adjusting the potentiometer with a setting screw.
Sold with a cable Grove.
- Standard Jack Grove
- Wide dynamic range: 0.001 Hz to 1000 MHz
- Adjustable sensitivity
- High receptivity to the strong impacts
For washing machien vibration sensor
Vibration at low cost sensor
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.23,80 € Add to cart
Set of 5 cables of 50cm to connect the modules Grove.3,90 € Add to cart
Shield for Arduino board to connect very simple modules of the Grove range.4,38 € Add to cart