Piezo - Grove vibration sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Shield 4 Relays
- Accelerometer 3 axes 1.5 G - Grove
- Sensor of temperature and moisture Pro - Grove
- Slim Sticker-type GSM/Cellular Quad-Band Antenna - 3dBi - 200mm
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 220 Ohm
- Arduino USB Host shield
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
The grove piezo vibration sensor is perfect for measuring deformation, vibration, impact or support. This module is based on the PTZ-LDT0-028 sensor. When the sensor moves from before backward, some tension is created by the comparator voltage inside of it.
It has a wide dynamic range, a great receptivity to the strong impacts (0.001 Hz to 1000 MHz) guaranteeing an excellent measure. Finally, you can set the sensitivity by adjusting the potentiometer with a setting screw.
Sold with a cable Grove.
- Standard Jack Grove
- Wide dynamic range: 0.001 Hz to 1000 MHz
- Adjustable sensitivity
- High receptivity to the strong impacts
For washing machien vibration sensor
Vibration at low cost sensor