DHT11 - Sensor of temperature and humidity digital
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino - Version stackable R3
- 13.56 MHz Mifare RFID tag
- Adafruit Servo Shield 12-bit PWM I2C 16
- Adafruit Feather M0 Adalogger
- Micro Servo with analog Feedback - gear plastic
- Anemometer - Analog wind speed sensor
- Support for Raspberry PI and breadboard
- Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 white box
- Sensor mounting right TILT
This breakout card for the DHT11 sensor provides a digital output proportional to the temperature and humidity measured by the sensor. The technology used to produce the DHT11 sensor guarantees high reliability, excellent long-term stability and very fast response time.
Each DHT11 is calibrated with precision in the laboratory. The calibration coefficient is stored in the internal memory of the WBS and this value is used by the sensor's internal signal detection process. The single-wire serial interface allows a quick and easy integration of this sensor into the digital system.
The physical interface of the sensor is realized by a 3-pin connector: +5V, GND and DATA. The first two pins are the power supply and ground and they are used to power the sensor, the third is the digital output signal of the sensor.
Its small physical size (1.05 "x0.7") and very light weight (only 0.1oz) make this card an ideal choice for small robots and room monitoring systems.
- Power supply: 5V
- Power consumption: 0.5 mA nominal / 2.5 mA maximum
- Temperature measuring range: 0°C to 50°C ± 2°C
- Measuring range humidity: 20-90%RH ±5%RH
Use with Arduino
Example code Arduino : https://www.microbot.it/sketches/DHT11.zip
|Etendue de mesure||0°C à 50°C ± 2°C|