Sensor reflectance allows to realize the autogas Robotics line follower.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- GP2Y0D810Z0F infrared obstacle detection sensor
- Optocoupler SFH620A
- Breakout CR2032 20mm with ON-OFF switch button
- module wifi NodeMCU ESP12E v2
- Cable Jack Power female 2,1mm to USB A female
- Adafruit HUZZAH ESP8266 Breakout
- Music Maker MP3 with Amp Stereo 3W for Arduino Shield - v1.0
- Current sensor linear hall effect
- Breakout MCP4725 - 12-bit I2C DAC
This circuit consists of an infrared LED and a phototransistor. The output of the phototransistor is connected to a pull-up resistance lets out 0 and 5V voltage proportional to the measured reflectance.
The infrared LED is wired with a resistance to issued 5V 20mA.
Thanks to its small size, this module can easily be used in Robotics in function "line follower"
The circuit includes: PCB circuit with welded components and two connectors 3 points (one right and one elbow 90 °)
- Power supply: 5V
- Consumption: 0.5 my in nominal / 2.5 Ma
- Optimum measurement distance: 3mm
- Size: 12.7 x 7.9 mm