Sensor reflectance allows to realize the autogas Robotics line follower.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Kelvin pliers
- 10 x BC557 Transistors - PNP
- module wifi NodeMCU ESP12E v2
- Breadboard - 400 contacts
- 2.54mm/0.1" Pitch Terminal Block - 4-pin
- Cable with switch and connector DC Power 2.1 mm M/F
- Breakout 20mm-CR2032 button
- Alphanumeric LCD 2 X 16 Retro-light yellow-green display
- Breakout CR2032 20mm with ON-OFF switch button
This circuit consists of an infrared LED and a phototransistor. The output of the phototransistor is connected to a pull-up resistance lets out 0 and 5V voltage proportional to the measured reflectance.
The infrared LED is wired with a resistance to issued 5V 20mA.
Thanks to its small size, this module can easily be used in Robotics in function "line follower"
The circuit includes: PCB circuit with welded components and two connectors 3 points (one right and one elbow 90 °)
- Power supply: 5V
- Consumption: 0.5 my in nominal / 2.5 Ma
- Optimum measurement distance: 3mm
- Size: 12.7 x 7.9 mm