Sensor reflectance allows to realize the autogas Robotics line follower.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Connecteur 1X36 2,54mm Femelle - Lot de 5
- Capacitive Touch Shield for Arduino - MPR121
- Module display LCD Nokia 5110
- Driver 16 bit PWM I2C - PCA9685 Servo12
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
- Adalogger FeatherWing - RTC + SD add-on for Feather card
- JST - PH 2pin Male breakout
- Sensor temperature and humidity Si7021
- Mini Pan - Tilt Kit assembles with servos
This circuit consists of an infrared LED and a phototransistor. The output of the phototransistor is connected to a pull-up resistance lets out 0 and 5V voltage proportional to the measured reflectance.
The infrared LED is wired with a resistance to issued 5V 20mA.
Thanks to its small size, this module can easily be used in Robotics in function "line follower"
The circuit includes: PCB circuit with welded components and two connectors 3 points (one right and one elbow 90 °)
- Power supply: 5V
- Consumption: 0.5 my in nominal / 2.5 Ma
- Optimum measurement distance: 3mm
- Size: 12.7 x 7.9 mm