Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Connector Strip scored 40 points
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- NeoPixel 30 LED RGB LED strip light with JST connector - 0.5m
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Solenoid valve G1/2 12V normally closed
- 10 X diode 1N4007
- LED Strip 60 LED RGB - black - 1 m NeoPixel Strip
- Transmitter and receiver 433 MHz RF modules
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 4, 7kohms
That would be a project of electronic textiles without RGB LED? Flora RGB Smart Neopixel module is ideal for illuminating your creations, each module has a Led RGB Neopixel ultra high brightness thus creating a bright pixel.
Flora RGB modules are Chainable and just a single wire to connect them (in addition to the power supply) with a line of communication at 800 kHz (shape not compatible with version 1 of the Flora RGB to 400 kHz).
Each pixel can display a 24-bit color and can adjust the brightness by using the PWM function.
Each pixel can consume up to 60 my (in the case of the 3 RGB LED lit to make the white) and you can chain up to 500 to 30 FPS in theory. But beyond 10 items, the resistance of cable can affect the stability of the power supply and uncablage in Spider would be required to distribute food for more stability.
Sold per pack of 4 Flora RGB Smart Neopixel.
- Power supply: 5V to 9V (possibility to 3, 5V but the brightness will be affected)
- Consumption: 18mA led is 55mA per pixel
- Number of LEDS: 1
- Interfacte: series
- Dimension: 12.5 mm for the diameter of the circuit
- Documentation Flora RGB: https://learn.adafruit.com/flora-RGB-smart-pixels
- Arduino library: https://github.com/adafruit/Adafruit_NeoPixel
A ring composed of 16 RGB LED for the most crazy project!11,94 € Add to cart
A ring composed of 12 LED RGB for the most crazy project!9,00 € Add to cart
The smaller version of the map Adafruit FLORA ATTiny85-based11,94 € Add to cart
A stick comprised of 8 RGB LED for the most crazy project!7,14 € Add to cart