VEML6075 UV UVA UVB UV Index Sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Large Plastic Project Enclosure - Weatherproof with Clear Top
- Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
- 20 Male - Male 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- 3 in 1 Camera Lens Set
- Mini Oval Speaker - 8 Ohm 1 Watt
- 20 female - female 300mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Adafruit SGP30 Air Quality Sensor Breakout - VOC and eCO2
- STEMMA Cable - 150mm/6" Long 4 Pin JST-PH Cable–Female/Female
- Mini Oval Speaker with Short Wires - 8 Ohm 1 Watt
This small sensor is an excellent way to add UVA and UVB light detection to any microcontroller project. The Vishay VEML6075 is equipped with real UVA and UVB band light sensors and an I2C controlled ADC that takes measurements and integrates them. The sensor also comes with calibration registers so you can easily convert UVA/UVB readings into a UV index.
Compared to our other UV sensors, this sensor provides accurate UV data. Unlike the Si1145, it has a real UV sensor, and unlike the VEML6070, it has dual-band sensors and an index calculation algorithm. So far, it's the best UV sensor we have!
This UV sensor works perfectly with a 3 or 5V power supply and logic, it is beautiful and compact and easy to use with any I2C compatible microcontroller. We have code examples and libraries for Arduino and CircuitPython/Python.
Each control unit comes with a printed circuit board assembled with a sensor, a power regulator, a level adapter and a non-soldered connector. A little light soldering is required to secure the connector, but it is a quick task!
Uses the I2C address 0x10
Product dimensions : 17.0 mm x 15.3 mm x 2.9 mm / 0.7" x 0.6" x 0.1".
Product weight: 0.8g / 0.0oz
A sensor I2C of UV index to know the strength of the Sun.11,94 € Add to cart
A light sensor high precision to measure the Lux.8,34 € Add to cart
A UV sensor has with an interface IC compatible 3V and 5V.7,14 € Add to cart
- 3,00 € Add to cart
- 9,00 € Add to cart
A sensor to detect the 6 visible light channels.23,94 € Add to cart