Sensor barrier infrared 3mm
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino Starter Kit - French Version
- Reflective Infrared IR Optical Sensor with 470 and 10K Resistors
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 220 Ohm
- DC Power 2.1 mm male to terminal block adapter
- IR (Infrared) Receiver Sensor - TSOP38238
- ON-OFF button chrome with red LED Ring - 16mm
- TT Motor All-Metal Gearbox - 1:90 Gear Ratio
- 5V - 7805 voltage regulator
- Boite de rangement double face
The infrared barrier sensors are a good way to detect an obstacle or a movement. A first sensor will persuader of the infra-red invisible to the naked eye, and a second will receive them. If an object cut the beam, it will be possible to detect it.
This version has led IR 3 mm allowing both modules up to 25cm spacing. You can feed them 3, 3V or 5V, but we recommend 5V for best results. The recpteur has an Open Collector Transistor output, this means that it will put a d epull-up resistance to be able to read the value, a 10K resistor should do the trick.
- "Detection distance: about 25 cm / 10"
- Voltage: 3.3 - 5.5VDC
- L: consumption 10mA @ 3, 3V, 5V 20mA @.
- Output current max of the receiver: 100mA to the mass
- Transmitter / receiver LED Angle: 10 °
- Response time: 2 ms
- "Dimensions: 20mm x 10mm x 8mm / 0.8"x 0.4"x 0.3"
- "Cable length: 234mm / 9.2"
- Weight (of each): ~ 3g