Sensor barrier infrared 3mm
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 32 x 16 RGB LED matrix
- SN754410 - Compatible L293D
- With filter IR and white LED - TCS34725 RGB color sensor
- Solenoid valve G1/2 12V normally closed
- Standard 20 X 4 LCD screen - White on blue background
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- MCP23017 - Circuit 16 bit I2C port extension
- Circuit Playground
- Mini arcade LED button - 24mm White Transparent
The infrared barrier sensors are a good way to detect an obstacle or a movement. A first sensor will persuader of the infra-red invisible to the naked eye, and a second will receive them. If an object cut the beam, it will be possible to detect it.
This version has led IR 3 mm allowing both modules up to 25cm spacing. You can feed them 3, 3V or 5V, but we recommend 5V for best results. The recpteur has an Open Collector Transistor output, this means that it will put a d epull-up resistance to be able to read the value, a 10K resistor should do the trick.
- "Detection distance: about 25 cm / 10"
- Voltage: 3.3 - 5.5VDC
- L: consumption 10mA @ 3, 3V, 5V 20mA @.
- Output current max of the receiver: 100mA to the mass
- Transmitter / receiver LED Angle: 10 °
- Response time: 2 ms
- "Dimensions: 20mm x 10mm x 8mm / 0.8"x 0.4"x 0.3"
- "Cable length: 234mm / 9.2"
- Weight (of each): ~ 3g