Sensor barrier infrared 3mm
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Shield Arduino GSM V2 with antenna connector
- Mini spy Camera with trigger for photo and video
- Adafruit VL6180X Time of Flight Distance Ranging Sensor (VL6180)
- Data Logging Shield for Arduino - Adafruit
- Mini On/Off Push-Button Switch
- Water sensor - Grove
- Driver woven fabrics - money - 20cm square
- Commutator turning diam. 22 mm 6 threads with clamp-
- Shield-Proto PCB R3
The infrared barrier sensors are a good way to detect an obstacle or a movement. A first sensor will persuader of the infra-red invisible to the naked eye, and a second will receive them. If an object cut the beam, it will be possible to detect it.
This version has led IR 3 mm allowing both modules up to 25cm spacing. You can feed them 3, 3V or 5V, but we recommend 5V for best results. The recpteur has an Open Collector Transistor output, this means that it will put a d epull-up resistance to be able to read the value, a 10K resistor should do the trick.
- "Detection distance: about 25 cm / 10"
- Voltage: 3.3 - 5.5VDC
- L: consumption 10mA @ 3, 3V, 5V 20mA @.
- Output current max of the receiver: 100mA to the mass
- Transmitter / receiver LED Angle: 10 °
- Response time: 2 ms
- "Dimensions: 20mm x 10mm x 8mm / 0.8"x 0.4"x 0.3"
- "Cable length: 234mm / 9.2"
- Weight (of each): ~ 3g
Arduino Uno - DIP Rev3
The Arduino UNO card is the best seller from Arduino. Simple, effective and cheap.23,80 € Add to cart
Breadboard - 400 contacts
A breadboard of medium size perfect for your temporary electronic assemblies.5,40 € Add to cart