Sensor barrier infrared 3mm
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Heart rate sensor - Grove
- Capteur de courant analogique INA169 60V 5A Max
- Kelvin pliers
- Boite de rangement double face
- Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino - Version stackable R3
- 5 X capacitor 100µF
- Small motor not not has 12V with reducer
- Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board - WAV/OGG Trigger with 16MB Flash
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm Diffused NeoPixel
The infrared barrier sensors are a good way to detect an obstacle or a movement. A first sensor will persuader of the infra-red invisible to the naked eye, and a second will receive them. If an object cut the beam, it will be possible to detect it.
This version has led IR 3 mm allowing both modules up to 25cm spacing. You can feed them 3, 3V or 5V, but we recommend 5V for best results. The recpteur has an Open Collector Transistor output, this means that it will put a d epull-up resistance to be able to read the value, a 10K resistor should do the trick.
- "Detection distance: about 25 cm / 10"
- Voltage: 3.3 - 5.5VDC
- L: consumption 10mA @ 3, 3V, 5V 20mA @.
- Output current max of the receiver: 100mA to the mass
- Transmitter / receiver LED Angle: 10 °
- Response time: 2 ms
- "Dimensions: 20mm x 10mm x 8mm / 0.8"x 0.4"x 0.3"
- "Cable length: 234mm / 9.2"
- Weight (of each): ~ 3g