Adafruit AS7262 6-Channel Visible Light / Color Sensor Breakout
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Pimoroni LiPo SHIM
- Screen TFT 1.44 "with MicroSD - ST7735R
- ESP-EYE Development Board V2.1
- Heart rate sensor - Grove
- Force round sensor - Sensitive Resistance (FSR) Interlink 402
- Accelerometer 3 axes 3G - ADXL335
- Flora Wearable Bluefruit LE Module
- Temperature humidity BME280 pressure sensor
- Inertial 9 - DOF Accel/Mag/Gyro + Temp - LSM9DS1
Detect green trees and red roses with the new AS7262 6 Channel visible light and color sensor. This AMS sensor has 6 built-in visible light detection channels for red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. These channels can be read via the I2C bus as 16-bit raw values or as floating-point calibrated values. There is also an on-board temperature sensor that can be used to read the chip temperature, and a powerful LED flash to reflect light on objects for better color detection.
The 6 channels of the AS7262 are realized by silicon interference filters at 450nm, 500nm, 550nm, 570nm, 570nm, 600nm and 650nm. This card uses by default the I2C interface on the chip, but a UART interface that accepts AT commands is also selectable.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Product Dimensions: 27.8mm x 25.0mm x 3.9mm / 1.1" x 1.0" x 0.2"
Product Weight: 2.6g / 0.1oz
A sensor to determine the color of an object nearby.9,54 € Add to cart
A simple analog uV light sensor to use.7,80 € Add to cart
A sensor of proximity and light-based VCNL4010 with binding I2C.9,00 € Add to cart
- 9,00 € Add to cart