Adafruit AS7262 6-Channel Visible Light / Color Sensor Breakout
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Accelerometer 3 axes 3G - ADXL335
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- Heart rate sensor - Grove
- Adafruit GPS Shield Ultimate
- Flora Wearable Bluefruit LE Module
- Sensor of UV index, infrared, and visible light SI1145
- Screen TFT 1.44 "with MicroSD - ST7735R
- Capteur de proximite, lumiere, RGB, et geste - APDS9960
- Ecran TFT 0,96" avec MicroSD - ST7735R
Detect green trees and red roses with the new AS7262 6 Channel visible light and color sensor. This AMS sensor has 6 built-in visible light detection channels for red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple. These channels can be read via the I2C bus as 16-bit raw values or as floating-point calibrated values. There is also an on-board temperature sensor that can be used to read the chip temperature, and a powerful LED flash to reflect light on objects for better color detection.
The 6 channels of the AS7262 are realized by silicon interference filters at 450nm, 500nm, 550nm, 570nm, 570nm, 600nm and 650nm. This card uses by default the I2C interface on the chip, but a UART interface that accepts AT commands is also selectable.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator
Product Dimensions: 27.8mm x 25.0mm x 3.9mm / 1.1" x 1.0" x 0.2"
Product Weight: 2.6g / 0.1oz
With filter IR and white LED - TCS34725 RGB color sensor
A sensor to determine the color of an object nearby.9,54 € Add to cart
UV light sensor analog - GUVA-S12SD
A simple analog uV light sensor to use.7,80 € Add to cart
VCNL4010 light and proximity sensor
A sensor of proximity and light-based VCNL4010 with binding I2C.9,00 € Add to cart
- 9,00 € Add to cart