Sensor temperature and humidity Si7021
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Music Maker MP3 with Amp Stereo 3W for Arduino Shield - v1.0
- Stackable connectors 36 points - 5 Pack
- Breakout MCP4725 - 12-bit I2C DAC
- Solenoid valve G1/2 12V normally closed
- BMP180 - Pressure - Temperature - barometric Altitude sensor
- Adafruit Feather nRF52 Bluefruit-nRF52832
- Transparent case for Arduino or Metro
- Straight potentiometer - Grove
- Adafruit Feather M0 Adalogger
This module temperature and humidity ets sensor based on the Si7021 circuit, he has a pcision of ±3% on moisture over a range of 0% to 80% and an eprecision of ±0, 4 ° over a range of-40 ° C to + 85 ° C. This is great for your projects. He used an I2C link which is common on most of the projects.
This sensor has been mounted on a breakout board to use it easily, it has a regulator 3, 3V integrated, which allows to power 3, 3V or 5V, the logic of the ets signals also compatible. The sensor has a PTFE filter to keep the sensor clean of all dust, it is only the white part on the circuit.
The sensor is sold assembled and tested without the welded connector.
- Size: 17.8 mm x 15.3 mm x 3.0 mm / 0.7 "x 0.6" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 1.0 g / 0.0 oz
An ideal digital sensor for temperature and humidity measurement.6,59 € Add to cart
A sensor digital high precision to measure temperature and humidity.11,94 € Add to cart
A sensor to measure a temperature, a barometric pressure and humidity with an excellent quality/price.23,94 € Add to cart