Push button chrome with RGB LED Ring - 16 mm
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Receptacles Kit wide single row for customised cables
- Pack of 10 connectors Grove Universal 4 pins 90 °
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Gaines thermoretractables black Pack
- ADS1015 CAN 12-bit 4-channel with PGA
- 10 X Diodes 1N4148
- Rigid wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- 20 miniature push buttons x
- Mini kit 2WD with DC motors robot chassis
This metal chrome button is robust and easy to fix, LII just drill a hole 16mm in all material up to 1.2 cm thick. There is also a rubber seal to keep the water out of the box.
The front of the key consists of a flat metal actuator, surrounded by "a plastic backlit with RGB LED ring. On the back there are 2 contacts for the button and 4 for the RGB LED of the ring (an anode and cathode three). Connect a 3V to 6V on the LED light them correctly (the resistance is integrated). If you want to use it with a higher voltage, for example 12V or 24V, simply add a resistance of 1kohms in series with the connection of the cathode to keep the LED current to about 20 my. Using PWM signals, you will be able to enlighten him the color of your choice.
This button is a momentary push button, when you tap the contact is made between "normally open" and the common. When you release, the contact opens again.
The switch and the LED are separated, so that you could wire to turn on when it is pressed or vice versa, or what you want
- The drilling hole diameter: 16mm
- Switching current: we recommend no more than 1 A / 24VDC
- Contacts switch: 1 normally open
- Material: brass chrome
- Contact resistance: 50 mOhm
- Insulation resistance: > 1000 Mohm
- Temperature:-20 C to + 55 C
- Mechanical life :> 500 000
- Life e electrical :> 50 000
- Panel thickness: 1-7mm
- Operating pressure: 1,5-2,5 N
- Race of operation: 2mm
- RGB LED voltage: 6V
- "The product dimensions: 22.0 mm x 22.0 mm x 19.5 mm / 0.9"x 0.9"x 0.8"
- Product weight: 11.6 g / 0.4 oz
Button on the robust metal chrome with a ring of white backlit by LED.
A robust ON-OFF button in metal chrome with a ring red backlit by LED.
A robust ON-OFF button in metal chrome with a ring of green backlit by LED.