Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit Proto Shield for Arduino - Version stackable R3
- Infrared obstacle detector - Grove
- Power supply 12V Arduino 2A 2.1 mm Jack
- Small motor not not have 5V with reducer
- Button Arcade Rose
- Adafruit PowerBoost 500 Shield - Rechargeable 5V Power Shield
- module wifi NodeMCU ESP12E v2
- 10 X diode 1N4007
- mBot add-on Pack - Servo Pack
This Grove module uses a straight potentiometer? to produce an analog voltage between 0V and 5V.
The potentiometer used is 10 k? in order to reduce the current flushes.
This module composts a LED it is possible to drive to see a State or a threshold of the potentiometer.
The grove standard cable is provided with this module.?
- Compatible interface Grove
- Resistance: 10 k?
- Debate length: 30mm
Documentation of the rectilinear potentiometer? Grove: Grove - Slide Potentiometer