Push button chrome with RGB LED Ring - 16 mm
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Jumper avec tirette - 2.54mm - Pack de 10
- Power Jack 2.1mm connector for breadboard and PCB
- Breakout MCP4725 - 12-bit I2C DAC
- mBot add-on Pack - Servo Pack
- Capteur de courant AC non invasif (60A maxi)
- Short female connectors 12 and 16 pins for Feather
- MCP9808 temperature sensor I2C precision
- Adafruit Raspberry Pi Zero Case
- 5 X Cable adapter Grove to Jumper male
This metal chrome button is robust and easy to fix, LII just drill a hole 16mm in all material up to 1.2 cm thick. There is also a rubber seal to keep the water out of the box.
The front of the key consists of a flat metal actuator, surrounded by "a plastic backlit with RGB LED ring. On the back there are 2 contacts for the button and 4 for the RGB LED of the ring (an anode and cathode three). Connect a 3V to 6V on the LED light them correctly (the resistance is integrated). If you want to use it with a higher voltage, for example 12V or 24V, simply add a resistance of 1kohms in series with the connection of the cathode to keep the LED current to about 20 my. Using PWM signals, you will be able to enlighten him the color of your choice.
This button is a momentary push button, when you tap the contact is made between "normally open" and the common. When you release, the contact opens again.
The switch and the LED are separated, so that you could wire to turn on when it is pressed or vice versa, or what you want
- The drilling hole diameter: 16mm
- Switching current: we recommend no more than 1 A / 24VDC
- Contacts switch: 1 normally open
- Material: brass chrome
- Contact resistance: 50 mOhm
- Insulation resistance: > 1000 Mohm
- Temperature:-20 C to + 55 C
- Mechanical life :> 500 000
- Life e electrical :> 50 000
- Panel thickness: 1-7mm
- Operating pressure: 1,5-2,5 N
- Race of operation: 2mm
- RGB LED voltage: 6V
- "The product dimensions: 22.0 mm x 22.0 mm x 19.5 mm / 0.9"x 0.9"x 0.8"
- Product weight: 11.6 g / 0.4 oz
A rugged metal push button chrome with a green backlit ring led.
A rugged metal push button chrome with a green etroeclaire ring led.
Button on the robust metal chrome with a ring of white backlit by LED.
A rugged metal push button chrome with a red backlit ring led.
A robust ON-OFF button in metal chrome with a ring of white backlit by LED.
A robust ON-OFF button metal chrome with a ring of blue backlit by LED.
A robust ON-OFF button in metal chrome with a ring red backlit by LED.
A robust ON-OFF button in metal chrome with a ring of green backlit by LED.
A kit of cable quick connection for the buttons of arcades.