Animated Eyes cap for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit
An accesory for Raspberry PI which can drive two screens for your animatronics.
Estimation de livraison entre le 13/04/2020 et le 14/04/2020
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Skywriter HAT pour Raspberry PI
- Adafruit RGB Matrix HAT + RTC for Raspberry PI
- Conductive tape type Velcro - 3 "
- 3rd hand with magnifying glass
- Driver woven fabrics - money - 20cm square
- Housing official Raspberry PI4 B
- Convex Glass Lens with Edge - 40mm Diameter
- Teensy 3.2 MK20DX256 + Headers
- Lot of 12 cables with crocodile 381mm clips
This cap is an accesory for Raspberry PI which can drive two screens 128 x 128 pixel OLED or TFT and which allows to provide 4 analog inputs for sensors. It is ideal to create masks for your animatronics or cosplay or to give some humanity to your robots.
It connects to the GPIO port and as it doesn't have the size of a HAT, he was given the name Cap. this product is jute composed of the BONNET, the GPIO connector and connectors screens not welded, it works with all Raspberry PI with a 2 X 20 GPIO port, but you will have better performance with a Raspberry ft3 that OpenGL rendering dspose.
- Size: 66.0 mm x 30.0 mm x 2.0 mm / 2.6 "x 1.2" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 6.3 g / 0.2 oz
Kit 20 wires length 300mm with ends female and female premium.4,74 € Add to cart
A Mini Thumbstick 2 axes analog to acquire a shift in X and Y.3,00 € Add to cart
One analog thumbstick with validation for your DIY projects.7,14 € Add to cart
A small TFT LCD of 1.44 "18 bits with SPI liaison and support microSD.17,94 € Add to cart