Animated Eyes cap for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit
An accesory for Raspberry PI which can drive two screens for your animatronics.
Estimation de livraison entre le 21/09/2019 et le 22/09/2019
La Poste - So Colissimo
A partir de: 4,80 €
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Raspberry Pi Sense Hat
- Raspberry PI - Model FT2 1 GB
- Braid a unsolder 1.5 m x 2 m without cleaning
- Pump desoldering nozzle PTFE 194 mm metal body
- OLED Display White 0.96" 128x64 Graphic
- Pressure-sensitive conductive foil (Velostat / Linqstat)
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- OLED Display Blue 0.96" 128x64 Graphic
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
This cap is an accesory for Raspberry PI which can drive two screens 128 x 128 pixel OLED or TFT and which allows to provide 4 analog inputs for sensors. It is ideal to create masks for your animatronics or cosplay or to give some humanity to your robots.
It connects to the GPIO port and as it doesn't have the size of a HAT, he was given the name Cap. this product is jute composed of the BONNET, the GPIO connector and connectors screens not welded, it works with all Raspberry PI with a 2 X 20 GPIO port, but you will have better performance with a Raspberry ft3 that OpenGL rendering dspose.
- Size: 66.0 mm x 30.0 mm x 2.0 mm / 2.6 "x 1.2" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 6.3 g / 0.2 oz
Kit 20 wires length 300mm with ends female and female premium.4,74 € Add to cart
A Mini Thumbstick 2 axes analog to acquire a shift in X and Y.3,00 € Add to cart
One analog thumbstick with validation for your DIY projects.7,14 € Add to cart
A small TFT LCD of 1.44 "18 bits with SPI liaison and support microSD.17,94 € Add to cart