Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit RGB Matrix HAT + RTC for Raspberry PI
- Conductive tape type Velcro - 3 "
- Drum HAT pour Raspberry PI
- Adafruit Micro Lipo - charger USB LiIon/LiPoly
- Capacitive Touch Hat for PI - Mini Kit - MPR121 Raspberry
- Cable JST Femelle 2 pins 100mm
- With filter IR and white LED - TCS34725 RGB color sensor
- Convex Plastic Lens with Edge - 40mm Diameter
- 3rd hand with magnifying glass
This cap is an accesory for Raspberry PI which can drive two screens 128 x 128 pixel OLED or TFT and which allows to provide 4 analog inputs for sensors. It is ideal to create masks for your animatronics or cosplay or to give some humanity to your robots.
It connects to the GPIO port and as it doesn't have the size of a HAT, he was given the name Cap. this product is jute composed of the BONNET, the GPIO connector and connectors screens not welded, it works with all Raspberry PI with a 2 X 20 GPIO port, but you will have better performance with a Raspberry ft3 that OpenGL rendering dspose.
- Size: 66.0 mm x 30.0 mm x 2.0 mm / 2.6 "x 1.2" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 6.3 g / 0.2 oz
Kit 20 wires length 300mm with ends female and female premium.4,74 € Add to cart
A Mini Thumbstick 2 axes analog to acquire a shift in X and Y.3,00 € Add to cart
One analog thumbstick with validation for your DIY projects.7,14 € Add to cart
A small TFT LCD of 1.44 "18 bits with SPI liaison and support microSD.17,94 € Add to cart