Music Maker MP3 with Amp Stereo 3W for Arduino Shield - v1.0
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Motor DC DRV8871 - 3.6 A Max driver
- FeatherWing engine driver - add-on for Feather card
- Micro-Switch hand switch three contacts
- FeatherWing OLED - 128x32 OLED for Feather cards
- Circuit Playground
- Distributor of 6 coils of wire 22AWG
- Pack of 25 LED 3mm blue
- Adafruit 128x64 OLED Bonnet pour Raspberry PI
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm Diffused NeoPixel
Play your audio file with the Music Maker MP3 Featherwing for card Feather. This powerful Featherwing has the circuit VS1053, an encoder/decoder (codec) which allows to decoder a multitude of audio format like MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, MIDI, FLAC, WAV (PCM and ADPCM). It can also be used to record audio in PCm (.) (WAV) or Ogg Vorbis. You can also make audio adjustments such as the BASS, TREBLE or the digital volume.
All features are implemented through a SPI connection which allows an Arduino board simply read an audio file on an SD card. There is also a MIDI mode that allows to boot the circuit in a mode allowing to read lunch 31250 KBaud from an Arduino pin and acts as a battery or synthesizer (a dozen batteries are also included).
Here are the features of this Featherwing:
- Basis of VS1053: decode Ogg Vorbis, MP3/MP2/MP1, MP4, AAC, WMA, FLAC, WAV/PCM, MIDI. encode Ogg or WAV/PCM.
- Output stereo audio with audio filter with condenstaeur and ground for connection of headphones, audio system or powered speaker reference.
- Support FAT16/FAT32 of 64Mb microSD to plusu
- MIDI system integrated with a 12 instruments batteriesu
The shield is sold assembled and tested with no welded male connectors.
- Dimensions: 53.0 mm x 23.0 mm x 7.8 mm / 2.1 "x 0.9" x 0.3 "
- Weight: 5.4 g
Adafruit Feather M0 Adalogger
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.23,94 € Add to cart
Amplifier I2S 3W class D - MAX98357A
An amplifier I2S 3W class D MAX98357A for Raspberry PI or Genuino Zero based.7,14 € Add to cart
Adafruit Feather M0 Basic Proto - ATSAMD21 Cortex M0
A small card with an ATSAMD21 Cortex M0 Arduino-compatible23,94 € Add to cart
Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms Kit
A two speaker kit to add stereo to your audio editing.9,30 € Add to cart
Adafruit I2S 3W Stereo Speaker cap for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit
A cap card to add a stereo I2S audio amp to your RAspberry PI.15,54 € Add to cart