Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Push button chrome with ring LED white - 16mm
- Ambient light TEMT6000 sensor
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- LED Charlieplexed Matrix - 9 x 16 LEDs - blue
- NeoPixel Ring 1/4 60 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Adafruit I2S 3W Stereo Speaker cap for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit
- Button pousoir Power Switch Breakout - Adafruit
- Breakout MCP4725 - 12-bit I2C DAC
- Data Logging Shield for Arduino - Adafruit
Play your audio file with the Music Maker MP3 Featherwing for card Feather. This powerful Featherwing has the circuit VS1053, an encoder/decoder (codec) which allows to decoder a multitude of audio format like MP3, AAC, Ogg Vorbis, WMA, MIDI, FLAC, WAV (PCM and ADPCM). It can also be used to record audio in PCm (.) (WAV) or Ogg Vorbis. You can also make audio adjustments such as the BASS, TREBLE or the digital volume.
All features are implemented through a SPI connection which allows an Arduino board simply read an audio file on an SD card. There is also a MIDI mode that allows to boot the circuit in a mode allowing to read lunch 31250 KBaud from an Arduino pin and acts as a battery or synthesizer (a dozen batteries are also included).
Here are the features of this Featherwing:
- Basis of VS1053: decode Ogg Vorbis, MP3/MP2/MP1, MP4, AAC, WMA, FLAC, WAV/PCM, MIDI. encode Ogg or WAV/PCM.
- Output stereo audio with audio filter with condenstaeur and ground for connection of headphones, audio system or powered speaker reference.
- Support FAT16/FAT32 of 64Mb microSD to plusu
- MIDI system integrated with a 12 instruments batteriesu
The shield is sold assembled and tested with no welded male connectors.
- Dimensions: 53.0 mm x 23.0 mm x 7.8 mm / 2.1 "x 0.9" x 0.3 "
- Weight: 5.4 g
A small card compatible Arduino dedicated to storage on microSD card.23,94 € Add to cart
An amplifier I2S 3W class D MAX98357A for Raspberry PI or Genuino Zero based.7,14 € Add to cart
A small card with an ATSAMD21 Cortex M0 Arduino-compatible23,94 € Add to cart
A two speaker kit to add stereo to your audio editing.9,30 € Add to cart
A cap card to add a stereo I2S audio amp to your RAspberry PI.15,54 € Add to cart