Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Enviro pHAT for Raspberry Pi Zero
- Adafruit Perma-Proto cap for Raspberry PI
- Connecteur audio double RCA pour pHAT DAC
- Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
- GPIO Hammer Header Kit - Male + Female + Installation Jig
- MCP23017 - Circuit 16 bit I2C port extension
- Adafruit Feather 32u4 Basic Proto
- Pack of multicoloured thermoretractables gaines
- PCF8574AN - 8bits I2C port expander Circuit
Add easy-to-listen tunes to your Raspberry Pi with this audio cap. It will give you a stereo line from an I2S digital converter for a good price, and sounds good when you start! This cap is equipped with the I2S stereo DAC UDA1334A I2S, perfectly suited for any I2S output audio interface. It's affordable, but it sounds good - music to our ears.
It is exactly the same size as a Raspberry Pi Zero but works with all Raspberry Pi computers with a 2x20 connector - A+, B+, Zero, Pi 2, Pi 3, etc. We tested it with Raspbian (the official operating system) and Retropie.
This cap uses an I2S digital sound standard, which allows you to obtain a very clear sound. The digital data goes directly into the amplifier, so there is no noise like the ones you hear in the built-in headphone jack. And it's super easy to install. Simply connect any line level output to amplified speakers or audio systems. You can plug in a headset, but you will get some distortion - so it is better to use it in something that expects the line level to be at a LINE OUT level.
Each order is delivered as a fully tested printed circuit board and assembled with a 2x20 female connector. No welding is required! Plug it directly into your pi, install the script and restart. Pow, you make beautiful sounds!
Pi Zero, audio cable and speakers not included!
Dimensions (with audio jack): 65.3 x 33.5 x 11 mm
Product weight: 9.2g / 0.3oz
A cap card to add a stereo I2S audio amp to your RAspberry PI.15,54 € Add to cart