Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 1kohms
- Adapter Jack 4 3.5 mm male to Terminal contacts
- Balusters M2.5 16mm for Hat Raspberry - set of 2
- Mini USB Microphone
- MCP3008 - CAN 10bits 8 channel SPI
- Pack of 5 Red 5mm LED
- Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms Kit
- Capacitive Touch Hat for PI - Mini Kit - MPR121 Raspberry
- Bipolar transistor kit - 5 x PN2222 NPN and 5 x PN2907 PNP
This audio amplifier for Raspberry PI I2S allows you to get two output 3W directly. It connects to the GPIO port and as it doesn't have the size of a HAT, we gave him the name of CAP. It's the exact size of a Raspberry Pi Zero, but it works perfectly on a Raspberry PI Normal with a port GPIO 2 X 20 (A +, B +, Zero, Pi 2 Pi 3). It has been tested to 100% with Raspian and RetroPie.
This cap uses the I2S digital audio output, which allows to have a sound quality. Liaison audio digital goes directly to the amp and it's very simple to use. Just connect speakers 4ohms at 8ohms on the CAP, run a script to restart the PI Raspbery and go!
Each card is sold assembled and tested with a connector 2 X 20 and 2 connectors to screws not welded. You can dircetement use the Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms KitThanks to the JST connectors.
Don't forget to use a 5V power supply correct as Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB.
- Size: 65.0 mm x 30.0 mm x 7.2 mm / 2.6 "x 1.2" x 0.3 "
- Weight: 7.4 g / 0.3 oz