Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Connector 2 X 20 2.54 mm Long
- GPIO Stacking Header for Pi A+/B+/Pi 2/Pi 3 - Extra-long 2x20 Pins
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Cable Micro USB Male/female for panel mounting
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 1kohms
- Mini Panel Mount SPDT Toggle Switch
- Capacitive Touch Hat for PI - Mini Kit - MPR121 Raspberry
- NeoPixel Ring with 16 LED RGB LED and driver integrated
- Adafruit PiOLED - 128x32 Monochrome OLED for Raspberry PI
This audio amplifier for Raspberry PI I2S allows you to get two output 3W directly. It connects to the GPIO port and as it doesn't have the size of a HAT, we gave him the name of CAP. It's the exact size of a Raspberry Pi Zero, but it works perfectly on a Raspberry PI Normal with a port GPIO 2 X 20 (A +, B +, Zero, Pi 2 Pi 3). It has been tested to 100% with Raspian and RetroPie.
This cap uses the I2S digital audio output, which allows to have a sound quality. Liaison audio digital goes directly to the amp and it's very simple to use. Just connect speakers 4ohms at 8ohms on the CAP, run a script to restart the PI Raspbery and go!
Each card is sold assembled and tested with a connector 2 X 20 and 2 connectors to screws not welded. You can dircetement use the Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms KitThanks to the JST connectors.
Don't forget to use a 5V power supply correct as Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB.
- Size: 65.0 mm x 30.0 mm x 7.2 mm / 2.6 "x 1.2" x 0.3 "
- Weight: 7.4 g / 0.3 oz