Adafruit I2S 3W Stereo Speaker cap for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 74HC595 - registry to offset
- Hat for Raspberry PI - 16 PWM I2C Servo servo
- Flexible wire 22AWG red 25 ft spool
- Silicone - SPW2430 MEMS microphone
- Cable water 40 points for GPIO - Raspberry A + B + FT2
- Block battery with JST connector and ON-OFF inter and clip 3xAA belt
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Full - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
- Cable USB type A - Micro B
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
This audio amplifier for Raspberry PI I2S allows you to get two output 3W directly. It connects to the GPIO port and as it doesn't have the size of a HAT, we gave him the name of CAP. It's the exact size of a Raspberry Pi Zero, but it works perfectly on a Raspberry PI Normal with a port GPIO 2 X 20 (A +, B +, Zero, Pi 2 Pi 3). It has been tested to 100% with Raspian and RetroPie.
This cap uses the I2S digital audio output, which allows to have a sound quality. Liaison audio digital goes directly to the amp and it's very simple to use. Just connect speakers 4ohms at 8ohms on the CAP, run a script to restart the PI Raspbery and go!
Each card is sold assembled and tested with a connector 2 X 20 and 2 connectors to screws not welded. You can dircetement use the Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms KitThanks to the JST connectors.
Don't forget to use a 5V power supply correct as Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB.
- Size: 65.0 mm x 30.0 mm x 7.2 mm / 2.6 "x 1.2" x 0.3 "
- Weight: 7.4 g / 0.3 oz
Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB
The block official sector to power a Raspberry PI 3 model B or other...14,40 € Add to cart
Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms Kit
A two speaker kit to add stereo to your audio editing.9,30 € Add to cart