Adafruit I2S 3W Stereo Speaker cap for Raspberry Pi - Mini Kit
A cap card to add a stereo I2S audio amp to your RAspberry PI.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- CR1220 button cell battery
- 74HC595 - registry to offset
- 20 miniature push buttons x
- Adafruit DS1307 Real Time Clock Assembled Breakout Board
- PCF8574AN - 8bits I2C port expander Circuit
- Balusters M2.5 16mm for Hat Raspberry - set of 2
- Capacitive Touch Hat for PI - Mini Kit - MPR121 Raspberry
- Amplifier I2S 3W class D - MAX98357A
- Connector 2 X 20 2.54 mm Long
This audio amplifier for Raspberry PI I2S allows you to get two output 3W directly. It connects to the GPIO port and as it doesn't have the size of a HAT, we gave him the name of CAP. It's the exact size of a Raspberry Pi Zero, but it works perfectly on a Raspberry PI Normal with a port GPIO 2 X 20 (A +, B +, Zero, Pi 2 Pi 3). It has been tested to 100% with Raspian and RetroPie.
This cap uses the I2S digital audio output, which allows to have a sound quality. Liaison audio digital goes directly to the amp and it's very simple to use. Just connect speakers 4ohms at 8ohms on the CAP, run a script to restart the PI Raspbery and go!
Each card is sold assembled and tested with a connector 2 X 20 and 2 connectors to screws not welded. You can dircetement use the Two speakers - stereo - 3W 4ohms KitThanks to the JST connectors.
Don't forget to use a 5V power supply correct as Diet Raspberry 5V 2.5 ft3 has Micro USB.
- Size: 65.0 mm x 30.0 mm x 7.2 mm / 2.6 "x 1.2" x 0.3 "
- Weight: 7.4 g / 0.3 oz