Temperature probe RTD Platinum - PT100 - 1m
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pine trees 50 cm
- 32 x 16 RGB LED matrix
- Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
- Official touchscreen Raspberry FT 7 inches DSI
- LM35DZ temperature sensor
- USB cable type A - B
- Voltmeter-ammeter USB with OLED display
- Stackable connectors 36 points - 5 Pack
- Current sensor linear hall effect
For precise temperature measurement, nothing beats a platinum RTD sound. RTDs (resistance temperature detectors) are sensors that contain a resistor that changes with temperature, like a kind of thermistor. In this sensor, the resistance is a small platinum strip that measures 100 ohms at 0°C, hence the name PT100. Compared to most PTC/NTC thermistors, RTD PT is more stable and accurate, but also more expensive. PT100s have been used for years in the laboratory and industry and have proven their worth.
This high temperature PT100 sensor is equipped with a stainless steel shielding that can withstand up to 550°C.
Characteristics of the PT100:
- Based on a resistance measurement.
- The resistance material is platinum with a resistance of 100 ohms at 0°C
- Platinum has an increasing resistance factor with increasing temperature
- The factor of variation is 0.385?/°C in nominal value
- Good stability and accuracy compared to thermocouples, silicone temperature sensors or thermistors.
Each probe is sold with a 3-wire cable, 2 wires are connected on each side of the resistor and the third is wired to the end of the PT100. If your RTD amplifier supports 3-wire cabling, it will measure the 3-wire voltage to deduct it from the read value and cancel the line losses. It can also be operated in 2-wire mode.
- Stainless steel tube: 4mm diameter, 30mm long (The size of the capsule may vary!)
- Cable length: approx. 1m
- Contains PT100 temperature sensor
- 3-wire cabling with fork terminals at the ends
- Temperature range: -200 to 550°C (-328°F to +1.022°F)
- Accuracy ±0.5°C from -10°C to +85°C
Weight: 19.3g / 0.7oz
TMP36 temperature sensor
The TMP36 allows to measure a temperature simply with a Arduino2,50 € Add to cart
Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
Epoxy thermistor to measure temperatures accurately.4,80 € Add to cart
Waterproof DS18B20 temperature sensor
A digital and waterproof connection One Wire temperature sensor.11,94 € Add to cart
Thermocouple Type - K insulation fiberglass - K
A Type-K Thermocouple with insulation fiberglass for measurements of temperature up to 500 ° C.11,94 € Add to cart