Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Map 16 relay with opto input 3, 3V - 5V
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 220 Ohm
- Lot of 2 crocodile clips
- Shield Arduino GSM V2 with antenna connector
- ADS1015 CAN 12-bit 4-channel with PGA
- Adafruit Micro Lipo - charger USB LiIon/LiPoly
- ATX Breakout
- ATMega328 with Arduino UNO bootloader
- MiCS5524 CO, alcohol, VOC gas sensor
This signal converter is ideal to lower a signal 5V to 3, 3v or enhance a sinal 3, 3V 5V. The converter can also operate in 2, 8V or 1, 8V.
The converter has pellets solder spaced at no 2, 54mm, ideal for weld fix it on a breadbord or a plate to hole of prototyping.
The use of this converter module is very simple, just the aimenter with the high voltage (5V for example) on the HV pine, with voltage based on the LV pine (for example 3, 3V) and the mass on the GND pin.
The card is sold with two male connectors to the steps of 2.54 mm not welded.
- Power: 1, 8V to 5V
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 13 mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Weight: 0.7 g