Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Arduino UNO Clone Rev3
- Module encoder - Grove
- Chrome push button with green LED Ring - 16mm
- 5 X capacitor 47µF
- Micro SD 8 GB SDHC with SD adapter card
- PI Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Gaines thermoretractables black Pack
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- Knob potentiometer Soft Touch T18 - blue
This signal converter is ideal to lower a signal 5V to 3, 3v or enhance a sinal 3, 3V 5V. The converter can also operate in 2, 8V or 1, 8V.
The converter has pellets solder spaced at no 2, 54mm, ideal for weld fix it on a breadbord or a plate to hole of prototyping.
The use of this converter module is very simple, just the aimenter with the high voltage (5V for example) on the HV pine, with voltage based on the LV pine (for example 3, 3V) and the mass on the GND pin.
The card is sold with two male connectors to the steps of 2.54 mm not welded.
- Power: 1, 8V to 5V
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 13 mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Weight: 0.7 g