Voltage converter two-way 4-bit
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Connector USB Type A Male
- EL wire - red 2.5 m Starter Pack
- Adafruit Perma-Proto Half - sized Breadboard PCB - Single
- mBot add-on Pack - Servo Pack
- Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
- FeatherWIng 8 output PWM Servo for Feather card
- Door keys Mifare Classic leather 13.56 MHz RFID NFC
- Current sensor linear hall effect
- 5 X Cable universal Grove 4 pines 20 cm
This signal converter is ideal to lower a signal 5V to 3, 3v or enhance a sinal 3, 3V 5V. The converter can also operate in 2, 8V or 1, 8V.
The converter has pellets solder spaced at no 2, 54mm, ideal for weld fix it on a breadbord or a plate to hole of prototyping.
The use of this converter module is very simple, just the aimenter with the high voltage (5V for example) on the HV pine, with voltage based on the LV pine (for example 3, 3V) and the mass on the GND pin.
The card is sold with two male connectors to the steps of 2.54 mm not welded.
- Power: 1, 8V to 5V
- Dimensions: 15.5 x 13 mm
- Number of channels: 4
- Weight: 0.7 g