Thermistor 10K - 3950 NTC - accuracy 1% Epoxy
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Module Camera 8MP infrared for Raspberry PI V2
- 5V - 250V 7A relay module
- 10 x BC547 Transistors - NPN
- TT Motor All-Metal Gearbox - 1:90 Gear Ratio
- MPL115A2 barometric-temperature pressure sensor
- Sensor barrier infrared 3mm
- Adafruit ItsyBitsy M4 Express featuring ATSAMD51
- Silicone - SPW2430 MEMS microphone
- USB Micro-B Breakout
This Epoxy 10K thermistor has an accuracy of 1%, it was a low cost means to measure a temperature in the air or liquids. the resistance is 10KΩ at 25 ° C and it down if the temperature rises and conversely, it goes up if the temperature drops.
It is often used for air conditioning systems, the protection of the cable and its envelope allow it to hold up to 105 ° C.
This thermistor is sold with a resistance of 10KΩ to calibrate or to realize a divisor of tenson.
- Resistance at 25 ° C: 10KΩ + - 1%
- B25/50 = 3950 + - 1%
- Contante thermal in time: < = 15 seconds
- Beach d etemperature:-55 ° C to 125 ° C
- 28 AWG Wire PVC cable
- Diameter: 1.3 mm / 0.5 "
- Length: minimum 457mm / 18 "long