Adafruit DRV2605L Haptic Motor Controller
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- With filter IR and white LED - TCS34725 RGB color sensor
- Piezo 30 mm pre-cable with box
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 2000mAh battery
- MicroSD card breakout board +
- Adafruit Feather HUZZAH with ESP8266 WiFi
- Driver of continuous motor - step - A - TB6612 1.2
- wires for prototyping Kit
- Lithium Ion polymer - 3.7V 500mAh battery
- Motor continuous current a DC - servo body
The DRV2605 of at TI circuit is a small motor controller. Unlike drivers of DC motors or stepper, it is designed to control motors haptic as buzzers or vibrator motors. Normally, you start or stop the engines, but this engine drivers can achieve several effects when you fly a vibrator motor. For example, to increase or reduce the vibration level, achieve an efftets "click", different level of buzzer or even carry a vibration that follows a musical or audio input.
This circuit is control in I2C, after initialization, a string of several effects can be stored, and released on demand. The built-in effects are much better than a simple on / off engine and seeront ideals to add effects to your projects haptic.
According to the product page, it can be used with the engines type LRA (Linear resonant Actuator) or ERM (Eccentric Rotating Mass), at the moment we only tested it with the Mini motor vibrator disc.
This add-on is compatible 3, 3V and 5V, he sold ets tested and assembled with a jack plug not welded.
- Dimensions: 18mm x 17mm x 2mm / 0.7 "x 0.7" x 0.1 "
- Weight; 1.0 g
A drver d emoteur to drive a motor continuous or a motor not not 1, 2A.5,94 € Add to cart
A shield of Arduino to control up to 2 stepper motors or 4 Motors continuous and two servo motors.23,94 € Add to cart
- 9,00 € Add to cart
A mini motor vibrator for haptic projects.2,34 € Add to cart