Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Breakout MCP4725 - 12-bit I2C DAC
- 20 female - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Module Buzzer - Grove
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 220 Ohm
- Mini Breadboard - Tests 170 contacts black Platinum
- Ball Caster with ball Metal 3/4 "
- Pack of 5 LED 5mm yellow
- Mini Flexible Wireless 2.4 GHz antennas with connector uFL 100 mm
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
Launch you into Robotics with this powerful engine DRV8871 driver. This engine driver has features impressive to use varied in Mechatronics. In particular, the limitation of current through resistance and the auto-magic PWM function that allows to use it simply with most Motors continuous.
Here are some features:
- Power of engines of 6.5V to 45V
- Logic level up to 5, 5V on pine trees IN
- 565mΩ of typical rDS (on)
- Current peak up to 3.6 A
- PWM control
- Limitation/control current by resistance online
- Blocking sous-voltage
- Surcourant protection
- Thermal protection
The use is very simple. Connect your motor on the OUT terminals. Feed editing between 6, 5V and 45V on Terminal VMotor based on the voltage supported by your engine. And fly the H-bridge with the inputs IN1 and IN2, including PWW.
You can limit the current output with an external resitance Rlim. Basic uen 30K resistor allows a limitation to 2A, but you can change it.
Each ets module sold assembled and tested with 2 Terminal screw 1 X 2 and and a male connector 1 X 6 not welded.
- Dimensions: 24.4 mm x 20.4 mm x 9.7 mm / 1.0 "x 0.8" x 0.4 "
Weight: 2.2 g / 0.1 oz