Motor DC DRV8871 - 3.6 A Max driver
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Electret microphone with amp MAX4466
- TMP36 temperature sensor
- 20 Male - female 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Adafruit Pro Trinket LiIon/LiPoly Backpack add-on
- Ball Caster with ball Metal 3/4 "
- 70 wires for rigid prototyping Kit
- Vibrating Mini Motor Disc
- Mini Pan - Tilt Kit assembles with servos
- Illuminated push button 16mm - Green
Launch you into Robotics with this powerful engine DRV8871 driver. This engine driver has features impressive to use varied in Mechatronics. In particular, the limitation of current through resistance and the auto-magic PWM function that allows to use it simply with most Motors continuous.
Here are some features:
- Power of engines of 6.5V to 45V
- Logic level up to 5, 5V on pine trees IN
- 565mΩ of typical rDS (on)
- Current peak up to 3.6 A
- PWM control
- Limitation/control current by resistance online
- Blocking sous-voltage
- Surcourant protection
- Thermal protection
The use is very simple. Connect your motor on the OUT terminals. Feed editing between 6, 5V and 45V on Terminal VMotor based on the voltage supported by your engine. And fly the H-bridge with the inputs IN1 and IN2, including PWW.
You can limit the current output with an external resitance Rlim. Basic uen 30K resistor allows a limitation to 2A, but you can change it.
Each ets module sold assembled and tested with 2 Terminal screw 1 X 2 and and a male connector 1 X 6 not welded.
- Dimensions: 24.4 mm x 20.4 mm x 9.7 mm / 1.0 "x 0.8" x 0.4 "
Weight: 2.2 g / 0.1 oz