Sensor temperature and humidity Si7021
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Mini Push-Pull Solenoid - 5V
- PI T-Cobbler more Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
- No engine has no 12V NEMA17 200 step/rev 350mA
- Temperature humidity BME280 pressure sensor
- Grove Starter Kit V3
- Hole plates - Bakelite - Pack of 10
- Arduino DUE
- Mini Breadboard - Platinum 170 contacts red tests
- 2.54mm/0.1" Pitch Terminal Block - 4-pin
This module temperature and humidity ets sensor based on the Si7021 circuit, he has a pcision of ±3% on moisture over a range of 0% to 80% and an eprecision of ±0, 4 ° over a range of-40 ° C to + 85 ° C. This is great for your projects. He used an I2C link which is common on most of the projects.
This sensor has been mounted on a breakout board to use it easily, it has a regulator 3, 3V integrated, which allows to power 3, 3V or 5V, the logic of the ets signals also compatible. The sensor has a PTFE filter to keep the sensor clean of all dust, it is only the white part on the circuit.
The sensor is sold assembled and tested without the welded connector.
- Size: 17.8 mm x 15.3 mm x 3.0 mm / 0.7 "x 0.6" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 1.0 g / 0.0 oz
An ideal digital sensor for temperature and humidity measurement.6,30 € Add to cart
A sensor digital high precision to measure temperature and humidity.11,94 € Add to cart
A sensor to measure a temperature, a barometric pressure and humidity with an excellent quality/price.23,94 € Add to cart