Temperature humidity BME280 pressure sensor
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Adafruit GPS Breakout Ultimate - 66 channels 10 Hz - V3
- Grove - Light Sensor v1.2
- 10 X resistors 0.25W 1kohms
- Arduino USB Host shield
- 40 Male - Male 150mm Premium dupont wires Kit
- Pack of 5 Red 5mm LED
- Flexible wire 22AWG black 25 ft spool
- Adafruit TPL5110 Low Power Timer
- Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifiers - PAM8302
Bosch just aggrement its range of environmental sensor with the capteurBME280, it allows to measure a temperature, barometric pressure and the percentage of moisture. This sensor is ideal for all your climate or environmental and highly scalable projects because of his connection in I2C or SPI.
The accuracy of this Bosch sensor is the best solution for money with a precisio of ±3% of moisture, ±1hPa ±1 ° C in temperature and barometric pressure. It is also possible to use this sensor to measure altitude with an accuracy of ±1m.
BME280 ets the new genration of sensor Bosch that replaces the traditional BMP085/180/183 with a noise measurement of alitude of 0.25 m and a faster conversion time. It has the same features but with an I2C and SPI, binding for a wiring fast travelled the I2C, but in the case of multiple sensors and to avoid collisions of addresses, use the SPI connection.
This sensor has a regulator 3, 3V and adaptation of level, so it is utilisatble in 3, 3V or 5V without problem. Sold tested and assembled with a non welded strip connector.
- Size: 19.0 mm x 18.0 mm x 3.0 mm / 0.7 "x 0.7" x 0.1 "
- Weight: 1.0g/0.0oz