Display LCD 2 X 16 I2C with backlight RGB - Grove
An LCD display 2 X 16 with Grove I2C connection and backlight RGB.
Customers who bought this product also bought:
- Alcohol MQ303A gas sensor
- 5V opto-isolated relay module 4 channel 10A
- Adapter I2C or SPI for LCD display
- Kit beginner Arduino - Workshop - Base level
- 5 X Cable adapter female Grove to Jumper
- Display 7 segments red common anode
- Lot of 12 to connector male Alligator Clip adapters
- Housing official Raspberry PI B + FT2 ft3 - raspberry
The LCD display will allow you to display two lines of 16 characters, also has a RGB backlight, which allows to choose the color of the background.
The connection is carried out through a Grove 4-wire connection (GND, DATA, SCL, SDA), ideal to not use too much pine on your ARduino or Raspberry PI card.
A Grove cable is provided.
- Input voltage: 5V
- CGROM: 10880 bits
- CGRAM: 64 * 8 bits
- Backlight RGB
- English and Japanese fonts included
- I2C communication
- Automatic reset lighting
Wiki of the LCD 2 X 16 I2C with backlight RGB - Grove: Grove - LCD RGB Backlight